This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- Re-intro thread
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- What are your favorite gems?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #155: Fave LGems and…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Greater Rift Monster HPs Exploit HotFixed
- Diablo 2 veteran lost with Diablo 3: help needed!
Walkabout Videos from BlizzCon 2013Posted 8 Nov 2013 by
Flux has arrived in the convention centre for BlizzCon 2013 and has had time to shoot a couple of videos walking round the show floor before the crowds are let in. He’s thrown in some commentary too for good measure.
Keep an eye on the BlizzCon Coverage Section for the full transcripts (not bullet point lists) of the Diablo 3 Panels, videos, hands-on reports, photos, screenshots and more.