The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
- Legendary Drop Rates Data - Norm-Master Drop &…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- Blizzard on Greater Rift monster density issues and…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Patriarch Dakkon
- Nemesis drops
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
Walkabout Videos from BlizzCon 2013Posted 8 Nov 2013 by
Flux has arrived in the convention centre for BlizzCon 2013 and has had time to shoot a couple of videos walking round the show floor before the crowds are let in. He’s thrown in some commentary too for good measure.
Keep an eye on the BlizzCon Coverage Section for the full transcripts (not bullet point lists) of the Diablo 3 Panels, videos, hands-on reports, photos, screenshots and more.