The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Zeal/conviction build
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- >>> Need/offer help on quests, muling etc? Arrange…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Paragon 440 Barbarian S1 stream
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #149: Legendary Gems I/II
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Looking For Strong T6 Party For Ubers > Non Season
Wacky Weekend Vote: Your Mandatory Diablo 3 Tattoo?Posted 17 Nov 2012 by
Jay Wilson has finally snapped and cornered you in a tattoo parlor. He’s well-armed and he read that one post you made about that thing, so he’s pissed. With a gun to your head, Jay offers you a choice: a full color tattoo that covers your entire back (like way bigger than this), tailbone to neck, of a Diablo 3 character or monster.
Your mandatory full-back D3 tattoo... choose wisely!
- Tyrael or some other angel. (30%, 498 Votes)
- I choose death. Just shoot me, Jay. (26%, 434 Votes)
- One of the demons. (10%, 164 Votes)
- Treasure Goblin! (8%, 129 Votes)
- Barbarian (8%, 129 Votes)
- Demon Hunter (5%, 90 Votes)
- Bobby's grinning face with glowing red eyes. (4%, 70 Votes)
- Witch Doctor (4%, 62 Votes)
- Wizard (3%, 52 Votes)
- Monk (2%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,674
* No, I was not drunk when I thought of this poll. Just vote and stop squirming. It’s a rainy miserable weekend; what else do you have to do?