There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
Wacky Weekend Vote: Your Mandatory Diablo 3 Tattoo?Posted 17 November 2012by
Jay Wilson has finally snapped and cornered you in a tattoo parlor. He’s well-armed and he read that one post you made about that thing, so he’s pissed. With a gun to your head, Jay offers you a choice: a full color tattoo that covers your entire back (like way bigger than this), tailbone to neck, of a Diablo 3 character or monster.
Your mandatory full-back D3 tattoo... choose wisely!
- Tyrael or some other angel. (30%, 498 Votes)
- I choose death. Just shoot me, Jay. (26%, 434 Votes)
- One of the demons. (10%, 164 Votes)
- Treasure Goblin! (8%, 129 Votes)
- Barbarian (8%, 129 Votes)
- Demon Hunter (5%, 90 Votes)
- Bobby's grinning face with glowing red eyes. (4%, 70 Votes)
- Witch Doctor (4%, 62 Votes)
- Wizard (3%, 52 Votes)
- Monk (2%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,674
* No, I was not drunk when I thought of this poll. Just vote and stop squirming. It’s a rainy miserable weekend; what else do you have to do?