This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Not easily available in local stores.
- Tyrael build?
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
Wacky Weekend Vote: Your Mandatory Diablo 3 Tattoo?Posted 17 Nov 2012 by
Jay Wilson has finally snapped and cornered you in a tattoo parlor. He’s well-armed and he read that one post you made about that thing, so he’s pissed. With a gun to your head, Jay offers you a choice: a full color tattoo that covers your entire back (like way bigger than this), tailbone to neck, of a Diablo 3 character or monster.
Your mandatory full-back D3 tattoo... choose wisely!
- Tyrael or some other angel. (30%, 498 Votes)
- I choose death. Just shoot me, Jay. (26%, 434 Votes)
- One of the demons. (10%, 164 Votes)
- Treasure Goblin! (8%, 129 Votes)
- Barbarian (8%, 129 Votes)
- Demon Hunter (5%, 90 Votes)
- Bobby's grinning face with glowing red eyes. (4%, 70 Votes)
- Witch Doctor (4%, 62 Votes)
- Wizard (3%, 52 Votes)
- Monk (2%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,674
* No, I was not drunk when I thought of this poll. Just vote and stop squirming. It’s a rainy miserable weekend; what else do you have to do?