Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- This Neuro3x side effects formula facilitate
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
Wacky Weekend Vote: Your Mandatory Diablo 3 Tattoo?Posted 17 Nov 2012 by
Jay Wilson has finally snapped and cornered you in a tattoo parlor. He’s well-armed and he read that one post you made about that thing, so he’s pissed. With a gun to your head, Jay offers you a choice: a full color tattoo that covers your entire back (like way bigger than this), tailbone to neck, of a Diablo 3 character or monster.
Your mandatory full-back D3 tattoo... choose wisely!
- Tyrael or some other angel. (30%, 498 Votes)
- I choose death. Just shoot me, Jay. (26%, 434 Votes)
- One of the demons. (10%, 164 Votes)
- Treasure Goblin! (8%, 129 Votes)
- Barbarian (8%, 129 Votes)
- Demon Hunter (5%, 90 Votes)
- Bobby's grinning face with glowing red eyes. (4%, 70 Votes)
- Witch Doctor (4%, 62 Votes)
- Wizard (3%, 52 Votes)
- Monk (2%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,674
* No, I was not drunk when I thought of this poll. Just vote and stop squirming. It’s a rainy miserable weekend; what else do you have to do?