The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #150: Legendary Gems II/II
- List of Diablo series
- The powerful subconscious effect
- It take advice from a professional
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- Sanctuary Shield
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
Vote: Your Favorite Diablo 3 FollowerPosted 19 Nov 2012 by
We ran a vote about Followers back in September, spurred by some blue posts, but that vote asked how strong you wanted them to be (most fans want them stronger, more like the D2 big-damage style than the D3 buffs-only style) but we haven’t asked which of them you like best.For this vote, you can define “favorite” how you wish. For example, I use the Enchantress on most of my chars since her skill set is the most useful — her Mass Poultrify spell is far and away the best “tanking” follower skill — but I’m not sure she’s actually my “favorite.” Also, none of the above has some good points as well.
I’m also curious if we might get a 4th follower in the expansion… what niche might he/she fill? Imagine an exiled Angel follower? Or a reformed Demon? Yeah, probably not…
Which is your favorite of Diablo III's Followers?
- Eirena the Enchantress (37%, 1,085 Votes)
- Lyndon the Scoundrel (26%, 782 Votes)
- Kormac the Templar (21%, 624 Votes)
- Hate them all / don't use Followers. (10%, 303 Votes)
- Not sure / no opinion. (6%, 165 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,959
Last Vote Results
We’ve run several votes in news posts since the last official vote post, so here are some recent results. The last main page vote asked how you were using the Auction House in v1.05. The results don’t bode real well for my Ironborn character idea, alas.
What’s your D3 Auction House behavior in v1.05?
1) I’m buying and selling items. (44%, 1,447 Votes) 3) Buying, but little or no selling. (17%, 560 Votes) 6) I haven’t played the game in v1.05. (16%, 539 Votes) 2) Selling, but little or no buying. (11%, 354 Votes) 5) I’ve never used the Auction House. (7%, 247 Votes) 4) No AH use; in v1.05 I can self find. (5%, 151 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,299
We also asked about your favorite shrine in Diablo III and there was a clear winner. I thought Frenzied was the obvious best for the huge boost to killing power, so I was a bit surprised by this one, but clearly you guys are an impatient and overpowered lot, more interested in faster movement and gold pick up than in killing speed.
Which is your favorite shrine in Diablo III?
Fleeting Shrine (Faster run, +pickup radius) (50%, 1,200 Votes) Frenzied Shrine (Faster Attack/Critical Hit) (21%, 508 Votes) Empowered Shrine (Faster regen / shorter cooldowns) (15%, 365 Votes) Fortune Shrine (+25% MF/GF) (5%, 122 Votes) Enlightened Shrine (+25% Exp gain) (5%, 112 Votes) Protection Shrine (Reduces incoming damage by 25%) (2%, 57 Votes) Not sure/no opinion. (2%, 48 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,412
Most recently was a wacky weekend vote posted Saturday evening, in which you had to imagine it was Diablo tattoo or death. I thought more would choose death, or just complain about the vote, personally, so congrats to everyone who played along. That said… Tyrael is so overrated. I don’t get it the fan love for glowing tentacle wings and nagging NPC dialogue delivered with a lot of reverb.
Your mandatory full-back D3 tattoo… choose wisely!
Tyrael or some other angel. (30%, 467 Votes) I choose death. Just shoot me, Jay. (26%, 416 Votes) One of the demons. (10%, 156 Votes) Barbarian (8%, 122 Votes) Treasure Goblin! (7%, 118 Votes) Demon Hunter (5%, 82 Votes) Bobby’s grinning face with glowing red eyes. (4%, 65 Votes) Witch Doctor (4%, 56 Votes) Wizard (3%, 50 Votes) Monk (3%, 42 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,574