The issue of class balance is a constant debate for the community and the developers. Are the classes even? Can they be?
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
Vote: Jay Wilson Leaves Diablo 3Posted 18 January 2013by
After yesterday’s surprise announcement that Jay Wilson would be leaving his position as the Diablo 3 Game Director, here’s the mandatory vote to gauge community opinion on the change. Do you guys think things will improve with a new Game Director? Do you think Jay did more good than harm, or vice versa? Do you think most D3 dev decisions stemmed from team consensus and input from executives with an eye on the RMAH and that Jay got way more praise and blame than he deserved? Do you think we’re all 95% in the dark since we have no idea who actually makes final decisions on anything inside of Blizzard?
So many possible opinions, but we can at least see what most of you guys think. Pick the option that best matches your PoV and hit the comments to explain or argue as needed.