Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
- Build Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Build (Blasphemy)
Video Games Unplugged Debuts D3 Cinematic TeasesPosted 12 April 2012by
Thanks to Neinball for spotting a cool video with some new Diablo III music and cinematic visuals. The video is a recording of a very recent Video Games Unplugged performance by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, in which the symphony played the music from numerous video games, including Diablo III.
The audio quality isn’t great, but there’s Diablo III seen throughout this video, though the new goodies are seen around 6:40, when the big screen shows several short, never-before-seen clips from the 2D, storybook style class intro cinematics. You only see artwork of the classes posing, and don’t get any of the narration or story, but it’s a nice teaser of what we’ll see in full quality, soon enough.