Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- Obtaining legendary Gems
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
- Firebird Dot - Weapon damage type importance?
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- PS4 Transmog style swapping
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Arcane Wizard - patch 2.1 Build
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
Video Games Unplugged Debuts D3 Cinematic TeasesPosted 12 Apr 2012 by
Thanks to Neinball for spotting a cool video with some new Diablo III music and cinematic visuals. The video is a recording of a very recent Video Games Unplugged performance by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, in which the symphony played the music from numerous video games, including Diablo III.
The audio quality isn’t great, but there’s Diablo III seen throughout this video, though the new goodies are seen around 6:40, when the big screen shows several short, never-before-seen clips from the 2D, storybook style class intro cinematics. You only see artwork of the classes posing, and don’t get any of the narration or story, but it’s a nice teaser of what we’ll see in full quality, soon enough.