The fans have voted their favorite Legendary Gems, but what if LGems could be used on Followers? Why are players suddenly rolling over Greater Rift 50+? Should Achievements grant in-game bonuses as well? And Blizzcon 2014 is coming in just two weeks! Show features HolyKnight3000, Rankil, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.10 Grail Status Tables (4-5-2005)
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
Video Games Unplugged Debuts D3 Cinematic TeasesPosted 12 Apr 2012 by
Thanks to Neinball for spotting a cool video with some new Diablo III music and cinematic visuals. The video is a recording of a very recent Video Games Unplugged performance by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, in which the symphony played the music from numerous video games, including Diablo III.
The audio quality isn’t great, but there’s Diablo III seen throughout this video, though the new goodies are seen around 6:40, when the big screen shows several short, never-before-seen clips from the 2D, storybook style class intro cinematics. You only see artwork of the classes posing, and don’t get any of the narration or story, but it’s a nice teaser of what we’ll see in full quality, soon enough.