This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Video Games Unplugged Debuts D3 Cinematic TeasesPosted 12 Apr 2012 by
Thanks to Neinball for spotting a cool video with some new Diablo III music and cinematic visuals. The video is a recording of a very recent Video Games Unplugged performance by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, in which the symphony played the music from numerous video games, including Diablo III.
The audio quality isn’t great, but there’s Diablo III seen throughout this video, though the new goodies are seen around 6:40, when the big screen shows several short, never-before-seen clips from the 2D, storybook style class intro cinematics. You only see artwork of the classes posing, and don’t get any of the narration or story, but it’s a nice teaser of what we’ll see in full quality, soon enough.