Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Super Product Skin Care For Everyone
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
- Tyrael build?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
Video Game Companies as PeoplePosted 9 Feb 2013 by
Oddly-amusing cartoon making the rounds lately, with an artist’s vision of what video game companies would look/act like if they were people. That description is probably incomprehensible, so I hope you’re not surfing from some weird location that blocks images loading, or this post isn’t going to make any sense at all. Here are the pics for Blizzard and Activision; click through for the full image which includes EA, Sony, Valve, Nintendo, and others.