The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- Must have items?
- FASTEST MONK ALIVE - Warstaff of General Quang
- How to Multishot - A Speedfarming DH Guide
- Does Rapid Fire rule yet?
- The cow level
- List of Diablo series
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- Possible excess Legs idea--new Iron Golem?
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
Video Game Companies as PeoplePosted 9 Feb 2013 by
Oddly-amusing cartoon making the rounds lately, with an artist’s vision of what video game companies would look/act like if they were people. That description is probably incomprehensible, so I hope you’re not surfing from some weird location that blocks images loading, or this post isn’t going to make any sense at all. Here are the pics for Blizzard and Activision; click through for the full image which includes EA, Sony, Valve, Nintendo, and others.