This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes - 30 August
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Suggest me the best
- Eastern Sun [1.12a] [SC] Gurutar's FT/ISO thread.
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Trader Profile: Gurutar
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
Video Game Companies as PeoplePosted 9 Feb 2013 by
Oddly-amusing cartoon making the rounds lately, with an artist’s vision of what video game companies would look/act like if they were people. That description is probably incomprehensible, so I hope you’re not surfing from some weird location that blocks images loading, or this post isn’t going to make any sense at all. Here are the pics for Blizzard and Activision; click through for the full image which includes EA, Sony, Valve, Nintendo, and others.