This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
Torchlight ReviewsPosted 2 Nov 2009 by
Quick links to a bunch of Torchlight reviews. Literally every TL review I’ve seen so far is strongly positive, which is amazing for a game made so quickly by such a small team. The only real complaints are about the lack of a multiplayer option.
- The Escapist—Highly Recommended (no score)
- Critical Gamer—8.0/10
- DIY Gamer—Positive Review (no score)
- Hellforge—Positive Review (no score)
- UPDATED: Runic Games Fansite—97/100
- UPDATED: Game Informer—8.75/10
You can find plenty more Torchlight reviews and comments by your fellow readers/gamers in.