Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- Sanctuary Shield
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- need suggestion about my game
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
Torchlight ReviewsPosted 2 Nov 2009 by
Quick links to a bunch of Torchlight reviews. Literally every TL review I’ve seen so far is strongly positive, which is amazing for a game made so quickly by such a small team. The only real complaints are about the lack of a multiplayer option.
- The Escapist—Highly Recommended (no score)
- Critical Gamer—8.0/10
- DIY Gamer—Positive Review (no score)
- Hellforge—Positive Review (no score)
- UPDATED: Runic Games Fansite—97/100
- UPDATED: Game Informer—8.75/10
You can find plenty more Torchlight reviews and comments by your fellow readers/gamers in.