The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Greater Rift drop rates
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
Torchlight ReviewsPosted 2 Nov 2009 by
Quick links to a bunch of Torchlight reviews. Literally every TL review I’ve seen so far is strongly positive, which is amazing for a game made so quickly by such a small team. The only real complaints are about the lack of a multiplayer option.
- The Escapist—Highly Recommended (no score)
- Critical Gamer—8.0/10
- DIY Gamer—Positive Review (no score)
- Hellforge—Positive Review (no score)
- UPDATED: Runic Games Fansite—97/100
- UPDATED: Game Informer—8.75/10
You can find plenty more Torchlight reviews and comments by your fellow readers/gamers in.