Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball.
Approximate topic starting times:
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed
A fan assembled all six of the class-specific item sets in Reaper of Souls, took pics of them on each gender for each class, and provided views from all angles. It’s quite a useful presentation, and credit to Zeldrin for creating it.
I found it interesting since I’d never actually seen the full sets so clearly. Everyone’s got a few or all of the items from each set, but usually mixed with other gear, some transmogged or vanishing dyed, etc. So here they are, unadulterated and straight from the D3 artist’s tablets to your screen. All the sets (except for Firebird’s, which adds a source) consist of six items: helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, legs, and boots, so visually they are pretty much apples to apples comparisons. So here are Reaper of Souls Item Sets Illustrated:
Helltooth Harness (armory), Witch Doctor set. Helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, legs, boots. (This set apparently lacks the light weight and flexibility of the huge slabs of unrefined steel that the other classes have strapped to their bodies, as both of these weary medical professionals are bent double beneath the weight of their assorted shark teeth, baboon femurs, and coconut shells.)
Diablo 3 “Gear Sets”
This whole presentation reminds me of the hot (pre-game) topic of Gear Sets. We’ve got a big wiki article about them, and “Gear Sets” was a regular news category from 2010-2012, with 29 news items so categorized.
- Patch 2.1 Live Chat Follow Up Questions
- Blizzard Blog: Greater Rifts Introduction
- Greater Rift Trials are now Faster
- The Greatest % Chain lightning on attack ring???
- ED, MF, Min Dmg, Lit dmg Jewel
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Most certainly not the last thing i'll ever wish for…
- Blizzard's Patch 2.1 Live Chat: Full Transcript and…
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A question about the ideal character level for each…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
Torchlight ReviewsPosted 2 Nov 2009 by
Quick links to a bunch of Torchlight reviews. Literally every TL review I’ve seen so far is strongly positive, which is amazing for a game made so quickly by such a small team. The only real complaints are about the lack of a multiplayer option.
- The Escapist—Highly Recommended (no score)
- Critical Gamer—8.0/10
- DIY Gamer—Positive Review (no score)
- Hellforge—Positive Review (no score)
- UPDATED: Runic Games Fansite—97/100
- UPDATED: Game Informer—8.75/10
You can find plenty more Torchlight reviews and comments by your fellow readers/gamers in.