Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
Top Ten Diablo ClonesPosted 21 March 2010by
Tempting though it was to embrace the irony and leave our “There is no Diablo Drought” post on top all weekend, here’s something new. German site PCGames.de has posted a nice list of the top ten Diablo clones. Each page has a screenshot of the game, plus a quick paragraph of info about it, so click through and find some inspiration?
Here’s their top ten, which doesn’t seem to be in any particular order:
- Sacred 2
- Titan Quest + Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
- Loki: In the Spell of the Gods
- Hellgate: London
- Legend: Hand of God
- Dungeon Siege 2
So, how many of these have you guys tried? Has anyone completed the full decathlon? Also, any recommendations for the rest of us who might be after some RPG action to tide us over while the Diablo 3 wait continues.