This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- What are your favorite gems?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Top Ten Diablo ClonesPosted 21 Mar 2010 by
Tempting though it was to embrace the irony and leave our “There is no Diablo Drought” post on top all weekend, here’s something new. German site PCGames.de has posted a nice list of the top ten Diablo clones. Each page has a screenshot of the game, plus a quick paragraph of info about it, so click through and find some inspiration?
Here’s their top ten, which doesn’t seem to be in any particular order:
- Sacred 2
- Titan Quest + Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
- Loki: In the Spell of the Gods
- Hellgate: London
- Legend: Hand of God
- Dungeon Siege 2
So, how many of these have you guys tried? Has anyone completed the full decathlon? Also, any recommendations for the rest of us who might be after some RPG action to tide us over while the Diablo 3 wait continues.