Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Ups and downs of each version
This Week on IncGamers.comPosted 13 Dec 2012 by
Another busy week on incgamers.com as we head up to the holidays. Usually things quieten down this time of year but it’s been a pretty hectic week for PC gaming. New articles and content from the team include:
- A Tribute to Sitting Still: The Stealth Games of 2012
- Ace of Spades Preview
- Strike Suit Zero Hands-on Preview
- Don’t Starve preview
- IncGamers Plays: Strike Suit Zero
There’s also a bumper podcast/vidcast this week, with discussion of Dark Souls II, Strike Suit Zero, VGAs 2012, Gamespy game closures and Games Workshop, plus the many titles the team has been playing.
Don’t forget to swing by incgamers.com for your daily dose of PC news and content, like us in Facebook and Twitter while you’re at it