Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Do feel a little bit dark until it's pretty
- Super Product Skin Care For Everyone
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
- Tyrael build?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
This Week on IncGamersPosted 2 Mar 2013 by
Another great week of PC gaming goodness on incgamers.com which has included shooting nazi zombies and finding out more about next week’s Sim City release.
- Sim City interview with Creative Director Ocean Quigley
- IncGamers Plays Nazi Zombie Army [Video]
- The Bridge Review
- Guild Wars 2 Flame & Frost hands-on preview
- Ecol Tactics Online beta key giveaway
- GGG’s Chris Wilson drops into our forums with some PoE build tips
This weekend we also completed the final change to our integrated network-wide login system and now your account here also extends to all comments on the main incgamers.com site so we hope to see you guys over there too.
In the IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast this week, the team reflects on what the PS4 reveal means for the PC (Diablo 3 discussion included) and a farewell to Gamespy; plus thoughts on The Bridge, Testament of Sherlock Holmes and Path of Exile.