Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- Creating socketed weapon fail
This Week on IncGamersPosted 11 Feb 2013 by
Time for this week’s recap of IncGamers.com fun and games…
- New videogame pricing models, same old publisher tricks?
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon – Enhanced Edition Review
- Why transparency is one of Kickstarter’s greatest assets
- Get Shiny Loot beta access through IncGamers
Also back by popular demand are more beta keys for Digital Extreme’s 3rd person sci-fi action title Warframe which have been going like hot cakes.
There’s a new site on the network this week too for Path of Exile so make sure you drop by poe.incgamers.com for all your POE discussion, news and trading. A new feature on this site is the “Community News” section where anyone can submit their own stories to the site which are then be listed in the “Community News” tab (these stories can also be “recommended” by other readers too). So if you have a cool POE video you want to share, a guide or even some news, your story will appear in the “Community News” section where people can comment as they would on a main site news story. Note, if you have an account here it also works on the POE site so there’s no need to re-register.
The IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast Episode 101 is also available and this week Tim, Peter and myself discuss The Witcher 3, Medal of Honor ‘rested’ by EA, and Steam datamining. In games: Omerta, Ace Combat and Path of Exile. Plus! Bonus TV chat and Tim broadcasting from what a appears to be a child’s bedroom!