Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #150: Legendary Gems II/II
- List of Diablo series
- The powerful subconscious effect
- It take advice from a professional
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- Sanctuary Shield
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
This Week on IncGamers.comPosted 4 Feb 2013 by
Last week there were some pretty cool features on IncGamers.com so let’s make sure you didn’t miss them…
- Extra Warframe beta keys for you
- Omerta: City of Gangsters review
- Exclusive: Chris Taylor Interview on Wildman & Gas Powered Games
- Building Warframe: Digital Extremes on updates, independence and the free-to-play market
- The Cave Review
A quick note of importance. On Friday we merged user accounts across all the sites so now your login will work on all site forums and all PALs will also see their benefits applied now and in the future. Trading ranks are also now shared, so if you are trading in Diablo 2/3 and plan on some PoE action too, your trading ranks is also relevant there.
The IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast reached its 100th show last week and we discussed SimCity, The Cave, Omerta: City of Gangsters and the top news stories of the week. There’s a Steam game giveaway too.
And finally, I’m going to post this interview too because Chris Taylor is looking for support for Gas Power Games’ ARPG Wildman and he talked to us on Friday about the project. Also because a funny guy.