This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
This Week on IncGamers.comPosted 4 Feb 2013 by
Last week there were some pretty cool features on IncGamers.com so let’s make sure you didn’t miss them…
- Extra Warframe beta keys for you
- Omerta: City of Gangsters review
- Exclusive: Chris Taylor Interview on Wildman & Gas Powered Games
- Building Warframe: Digital Extremes on updates, independence and the free-to-play market
- The Cave Review
A quick note of importance. On Friday we merged user accounts across all the sites so now your login will work on all site forums and all PALs will also see their benefits applied now and in the future. Trading ranks are also now shared, so if you are trading in Diablo 2/3 and plan on some PoE action too, your trading ranks is also relevant there.
The IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast reached its 100th show last week and we discussed SimCity, The Cave, Omerta: City of Gangsters and the top news stories of the week. There’s a Steam game giveaway too.
And finally, I’m going to post this interview too because Chris Taylor is looking for support for Gas Power Games’ ARPG Wildman and he talked to us on Friday about the project. Also because a funny guy.