Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Re-intro thread
- What are your favorite gems?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- BlizzCon 2014
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #155: Fave LGems and…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Greater Rift Monster HPs Exploit HotFixed
- Diablo 2 veteran lost with Diablo 3: help needed!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
This Week on IncGamersPosted 9 Nov 2012 by
It’s time to catch up with what’s been going on over at the main IncGamers.com site which is now exclusively PC Gaming coverage!
- The Florence Effect: Fanning the Flames of Change in Games Journalism
- Forge Interview with Tim Alvis of Dark Vale Games
- Q&A with Hotline Miami’s Jonatan ‘Cactus’ Söderström
- Primal Carnage Review
The IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast this week covers THQ’s financial woes, Elite: Dangerous, Chaos and Dreamfall re-emerge from the mists of time, Tim plays Primal Carnage, and we talk about more of the stuff we’ve been playing this week. Watch below or grab the audio versions here.
Make sure you drop over to the main IncGamers.com site for your daily dose of PC gaming goodness.