Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
- gearing tips and hints
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
This Week on IncGamersPosted 9 November 2012by
It’s time to catch up with what’s been going on over at the main IncGamers.com site which is now exclusively PC Gaming coverage!
- The Florence Effect: Fanning the Flames of Change in Games Journalism
- Forge Interview with Tim Alvis of Dark Vale Games
- Q&A with Hotline Miami’s Jonatan ‘Cactus’ Söderström
- Primal Carnage Review
The IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast this week covers THQ’s financial woes, Elite: Dangerous, Chaos and Dreamfall re-emerge from the mists of time, Tim plays Primal Carnage, and we talk about more of the stuff we’ve been playing this week. Watch below or grab the audio versions here.
Make sure you drop over to the main IncGamers.com site for your daily dose of PC gaming goodness.