The wealth of new info and developer theory riches keeps coming from the Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 developer chat, and here’s part two of the huge transcript and analysis. Extracted key points, all of which are elaborated upon in the transcript below: Greater Rifts are not exclusive uber-geared character content. Anyone who can do Torment […]
Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
- ->> Fitness Exercise Plan <<-
- 2014 RFO Results
- Another DDoS attack on Battle.net? (and also Twitch)
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 Hotfixes and Bugs
- Refining my Pit-Strafer
- Diablo 3 Wallpaper Watch #136: Patch 2.1 Greed
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Diablo 3 Achievements Display Bug
- Season One
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Diablo 3 2.1 Features Recapped in Video - Patch now…
This Week on IncGamersPosted 9 Nov 2012 by
It’s time to catch up with what’s been going on over at the main IncGamers.com site which is now exclusively PC Gaming coverage!
- The Florence Effect: Fanning the Flames of Change in Games Journalism
- Forge Interview with Tim Alvis of Dark Vale Games
- Q&A with Hotline Miami’s Jonatan ‘Cactus’ Söderström
- Primal Carnage Review
The IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast this week covers THQ’s financial woes, Elite: Dangerous, Chaos and Dreamfall re-emerge from the mists of time, Tim plays Primal Carnage, and we talk about more of the stuff we’ve been playing this week. Watch below or grab the audio versions here.
Make sure you drop over to the main IncGamers.com site for your daily dose of PC gaming goodness.