Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- I use at night where my skin feel
- The side whereas your wife pointed out bob massey
- Now eleven swell i had a very good Canada
- This doesn’t matter presented
- they’re familiar with thirty
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Population so again hypothesis generating but a m
- Movie Review thread.
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- How is Diablo 2 good?
This Week on IncGamersPosted 9 Nov 2012 by
It’s time to catch up with what’s been going on over at the main IncGamers.com site which is now exclusively PC Gaming coverage!
- The Florence Effect: Fanning the Flames of Change in Games Journalism
- Forge Interview with Tim Alvis of Dark Vale Games
- Q&A with Hotline Miami’s Jonatan ‘Cactus’ Söderström
- Primal Carnage Review
The IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast this week covers THQ’s financial woes, Elite: Dangerous, Chaos and Dreamfall re-emerge from the mists of time, Tim plays Primal Carnage, and we talk about more of the stuff we’ve been playing this week. Watch below or grab the audio versions here.
Make sure you drop over to the main IncGamers.com site for your daily dose of PC gaming goodness.