The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- The Vault, Greed's Domain: Q&A
- Disney Buys Lucasfilm - Episodes 7-9 on the way.
- Finally playing D3
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- You must install diablo 2 before installing LOD
- Nephalem and Greater Rifts that can not be completed
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
The Wizard God Mode With Archon and Teleport BugPosted 23 Jul 2012 by
This bug has been floating around for a while today and site visitor Roomy posted a video of the Wizard Archon/Teleport bug that basically renders you invulnerable. This has not been fixed by Blizzard as yet but we assume this is going to get tackled sharpish, well we hope so at least because they are aware of it.