Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A Miner's Gold miner not spawning
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- clip diablo 2
- Legendary Drop Results
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
The Wizard God Mode With Archon and Teleport BugPosted 23 Jul 2012 by
This bug has been floating around for a while today and site visitor Roomy posted a video of the Wizard Archon/Teleport bug that basically renders you invulnerable. This has not been fixed by Blizzard as yet but we assume this is going to get tackled sharpish, well we hope so at least because they are aware of it.