Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Not easily available in local stores.
- Tyrael build?
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
The Wizard God Mode With Archon and Teleport BugPosted 23 Jul 2012 by
This bug has been floating around for a while today and site visitor Roomy posted a video of the Wizard Archon/Teleport bug that basically renders you invulnerable. This has not been fixed by Blizzard as yet but we assume this is going to get tackled sharpish, well we hope so at least because they are aware of it.