Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
The Wizard God Mode With Archon and Teleport BugPosted 23 July 2012by
This bug has been floating around for a while today and site visitor Roomy posted a video of the Wizard Archon/Teleport bug that basically renders you invulnerable. This has not been fixed by Blizzard as yet but we assume this is going to get tackled sharpish, well we hope so at least because they are aware of it.