Fans have named the Wizard the strongest and the Crusader the weakest class. How can the new guy be so unloved?
- Starter Guides with video inside
- Starter witch doctor guides (with videos)
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
The Jay Wilson Bug: God mode BarbariansPosted 24 July 2012by
The basic premise is you use furious charge runed to dreadnaught to rush into a boss battle(Ghom or Cydaea) and quickly skip the cinematic. The game then registers you as constantly in charge mode. Damaging anything you walk towards, and healing you due to the rune. You are then free to switch skills and slaughter everything in your wake.
There are also reports about this working for Demon Hunters who cast Smoke Screen immediately after Vault, but I cannot confirm yet. God mode has now been doubled and I would expect a hotfix tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Enjoy it while it last Barbs!
Special thanks to Kripp for putting together the awesome tutorial vid.
Update: Blizzard is aware of it and working on it, and they’re not going to ban Kripp for documenting it.
I personally think that this action not only violates the rule of fair play of the diablo society, which this bug can change a barbarian become completely invincible, which is not fair to other players. Further more, Kripp not only using this bug, but also teaching and encouraging others to use this bug, which is totally unacceptable as well.
I wish BZ will not let someone to destroy the wonderful atmosphere of Diablo, and will make punishment(Banning) to this kind of player. I know that any player that you find taking advantage of any bugs for gains will always be severely actioned, and often closed as you take these matters very seriously.
Vasadan: We are aware of the Barbarian bug and are working on it. However, let’s not throw mud at other players. Locking this thread.