This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Zeal/conviction build
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #149: Legendary Gems I/II
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Patriarch BurritoofFury (Exceptional Sept)
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
The Diablo Podcast #82: The Diablo 3 Expansion DebatePosted 20 Nov 2012 by
Flux is joined Exile to speculate on all things Diablo 3 expansion. Class and item makeovers, improved B.net features, new monsters, new game modes, Act Five’s setting, and more.
Times and topics are approximate, as the flow of conversation twists and turns.
- 0:00 — Intro and why it’s more fun to speculate about the future than talk about the present.
- 3:00 — Improved multiplayer features. More exp/items in MP games? Raid-type content?
- 8:20 — Better character customization and item system improvements.
- 14:40 — Level design improvements. More randomness/variety in expansion/act 5?
- 18:40 — Guest monsters? More monster variety and design?
- 26:00 — Simplification of features in Diablo III. How does WoW retain more complexity and how can Diablo III add more depth?
- 36:40 — New class in the expansion. Return of the Necromancer? Paladin? Other? Both?
- 42:00 — Act five? Where? What? Difference?
- 46:50 — A new Follower? Sparkle Panda suggestion!
- 48:30 — New game modes. Tower defense, competitive PvM, bottomless dungeon, etc.
- 54:00 — When will D3X be released? How did they make D2X with act 5, Druid, Assassin, all the new items and other features in just 12 months?
- 55:00 — Farewell and thanks to Xanth, and welcome to ZappaFan. Plus new podcast guests wanted.
The Diablo Podcast Episode Guidein the DiabloWiki provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed