- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
The Diablo Podcast #82: The Diablo 3 Expansion DebatePosted 20 November 2012by
Flux is joined Exile to speculate on all things Diablo 3 expansion. Class and item makeovers, improved B.net features, new monsters, new game modes, Act Five’s setting, and more.
Times and topics are approximate, as the flow of conversation twists and turns.
- 0:00 — Intro and why it’s more fun to speculate about the future than talk about the present.
- 3:00 — Improved multiplayer features. More exp/items in MP games? Raid-type content?
- 8:20 — Better character customization and item system improvements.
- 14:40 — Level design improvements. More randomness/variety in expansion/act 5?
- 18:40 — Guest monsters? More monster variety and design?
- 26:00 — Simplification of features in Diablo III. How does WoW retain more complexity and how can Diablo III add more depth?
- 36:40 — New class in the expansion. Return of the Necromancer? Paladin? Other? Both?
- 42:00 — Act five? Where? What? Difference?
- 46:50 — A new Follower? Sparkle Panda suggestion!
- 48:30 — New game modes. Tower defense, competitive PvM, bottomless dungeon, etc.
- 54:00 — When will D3X be released? How did they make D2X with act 5, Druid, Assassin, all the new items and other features in just 12 months?
- 55:00 — Farewell and thanks to Xanth, and welcome to ZappaFan. Plus new podcast guests wanted.
The Diablo Podcast Episode Guidein the DiabloWiki provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed