Fans have named the Wizard the strongest and the Crusader the weakest class. How can the new guy be so unloved?
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
The Diablo Podcast #65: Character Customization and Release PlansPosted 5 May 2012by
Flux is joined by Wolfpaq and Neinball to talk about Wolfpaq’s big and controversial forum list of ways D3 is better than D2. Character customization re: a recent Bashiok debate is also discussed; will we miss skill and custom stat points?
The guys also talk about recent beta play experiences with the test coming to an end, their plans for release day play/spoiler avoidance, and their first class selections.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.