Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- A Miner's Gold miner not spawning
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- clip diablo 2
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Legendary Drop Results
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
The Diablo Podcast #65: Character Customization and Release PlansPosted 5 May 2012 by
Flux is joined by Wolfpaq and Neinball to talk about Wolfpaq’s big and controversial forum list of ways D3 is better than D2. Character customization re: a recent Bashiok debate is also discussed; will we miss skill and custom stat points?
The guys also talk about recent beta play experiences with the test coming to an end, their plans for release day play/spoiler avoidance, and their first class selections.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.