Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
The fans have voted their favorite Legendary Gems, but what if LGems could be used on Followers? Why are players suddenly rolling over Greater Rift 50+? Should Achievements grant in-game bonuses as well? And Blizzcon 2014 is coming in just two weeks! Show features HolyKnight3000, Rankil, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times […]
- BlizzCon 2014
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Greater Rift Monster HPs Exploit HotFixed
- Diablo 2 veteran lost with Diablo 3: help needed!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.10 Grail Status Tables (4-5-2005)
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
The Diablo Podcast #65: Character Customization and Release PlansPosted 5 May 2012 by
Flux is joined by Wolfpaq and Neinball to talk about Wolfpaq’s big and controversial forum list of ways D3 is better than D2. Character customization re: a recent Bashiok debate is also discussed; will we miss skill and custom stat points?
The guys also talk about recent beta play experiences with the test coming to an end, their plans for release day play/spoiler avoidance, and their first class selections.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.