Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
The wealth of new info and developer theory riches keeps coming from the Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 developer chat, and here’s part two of the huge transcript and analysis. Extracted key points, all of which are elaborated upon in the transcript below: Greater Rifts are not exclusive uber-geared character content. Anyone who can do Torment […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- Obtaining legendary Gems
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Trader Profile - thewamp
- Lost Trader Profiles
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- Estimate for Torment 6?
- PvP Week 13 - Come on, you know you want to!
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 Builds & Report Videos
The Diablo Podcast #65: Character Customization and Release PlansPosted 5 May 2012 by
Flux is joined by Wolfpaq and Neinball to talk about Wolfpaq’s big and controversial forum list of ways D3 is better than D2. Character customization re: a recent Bashiok debate is also discussed; will we miss skill and custom stat points?
The guys also talk about recent beta play experiences with the test coming to an end, their plans for release day play/spoiler avoidance, and their first class selections.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.