Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- The PvP Thread
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #149: Legendary Gems I/II
- The PvP Thread
- Guardian JeanValjean - Singer Barbarian
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- Tournament Impossible
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
The Diablo Podcast #65: Character Customization and Release PlansPosted 5 May 2012 by
Flux is joined by Wolfpaq and Neinball to talk about Wolfpaq’s big and controversial forum list of ways D3 is better than D2. Character customization re: a recent Bashiok debate is also discussed; will we miss skill and custom stat points?
The guys also talk about recent beta play experiences with the test coming to an end, their plans for release day play/spoiler avoidance, and their first class selections.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.