The issue of class balance is a constant debate for the community and the developers. Are the classes even? Can they be?
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
- How Not to Enchant a Shard of Hate
- Newbie's Guide needed
- Build HC Crusaders: Community thinks Crusaders are…
- [GUIDE/ANALYSIS] Critical hit chance versus Critical…
- Elemental damage on weapon
- World First T6 Hardcore Urzael Kill
- Blizzard Questions Nephalem Rift Rules
- Attempting T6 Urzael
- S/O to BrerRabbit
The Diablo Podcast #65: Character Customization and Release PlansPosted 5 May 2012by
Flux is joined by Wolfpaq and Neinball to talk about Wolfpaq’s big and controversial forum list of ways D3 is better than D2. Character customization re: a recent Bashiok debate is also discussed; will we miss skill and custom stat points?
The guys also talk about recent beta play experiences with the test coming to an end, their plans for release day play/spoiler avoidance, and their first class selections.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.