is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- Any rare items worth rerolling?
- Suggest me the best
- A question about the ideal character level for each…
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Help Paladin Gear
- Must have items?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
The Diablo Podcast #48: Blizzcon and the PvP DemoPosted 26 Oct 2011 by
The forty-eight episode of The Diablo Podcast features Flux, Wolfpaq, and The Eliminator talking about all things Blizzcon. Both the guests were at the show, it was the first Blizzcon for both, and they loved it. They’ve got general reactions to Blizzcon, tales of Diablo III developer encounters, and more.
General Blizzcon chat aside, the bulk of the show focuses on the new PvP Arena demo, which each of the guests played at least a dozen times. They both experimented with all five character classes and tried out a wide-variety of strategies, and this podcast shares tons of brand new info on high level skills, runestone effects, strategy and teamwork in the Arena (or not), class power rankings (you’ll be surprised by which class both guys think is the strongest in PvP), and much more. It’s one of the most informative podcasts ever, much though it vexes me to admit that when I’m not at all the source of the info.
After the podcast, The Eliminator used the character builder on Blizzard’s site to recreate all five classes, as they were playable in the demo. Check out these links for the skills and runestones each class was set up with, in the pre-made level 60 characters available in the Blizzcon 2011 Arena.
On top of this podcast, we’ve got a lot more coming up on the PvP demo, including more highly-detailed hands-on reports, full details on all the skills/runes in use, strategy discussion, and more. Check back for that later today/this week.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.