Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Your state of Greater Rift
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
The Diablo Podcast #48: Blizzcon and the PvP DemoPosted 26 Oct 2011 by
The forty-eight episode of The Diablo Podcast features Flux, Wolfpaq, and The Eliminator talking about all things Blizzcon. Both the guests were at the show, it was the first Blizzcon for both, and they loved it. They’ve got general reactions to Blizzcon, tales of Diablo III developer encounters, and more.
General Blizzcon chat aside, the bulk of the show focuses on the new PvP Arena demo, which each of the guests played at least a dozen times. They both experimented with all five character classes and tried out a wide-variety of strategies, and this podcast shares tons of brand new info on high level skills, runestone effects, strategy and teamwork in the Arena (or not), class power rankings (you’ll be surprised by which class both guys think is the strongest in PvP), and much more. It’s one of the most informative podcasts ever, much though it vexes me to admit that when I’m not at all the source of the info.
After the podcast, The Eliminator used the character builder on Blizzard’s site to recreate all five classes, as they were playable in the demo. Check out these links for the skills and runestones each class was set up with, in the pre-made level 60 characters available in the Blizzcon 2011 Arena.
On top of this podcast, we’ve got a lot more coming up on the PvP demo, including more highly-detailed hands-on reports, full details on all the skills/runes in use, strategy discussion, and more. Check back for that later today/this week.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.