Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items
- Little Known Facts and Did you Know
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- N Infinity or 4os eth Thresher
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
- Dislike option on Facebook
- price chek on mara's and metalgrid
- knowledge into the mundane class T-Rex Muscle
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
The Diablo Podcast #48: Blizzcon and the PvP DemoPosted 26 Oct 2011 by
The forty-eight episode of The Diablo Podcast features Flux, Wolfpaq, and The Eliminator talking about all things Blizzcon. Both the guests were at the show, it was the first Blizzcon for both, and they loved it. They’ve got general reactions to Blizzcon, tales of Diablo III developer encounters, and more.
General Blizzcon chat aside, the bulk of the show focuses on the new PvP Arena demo, which each of the guests played at least a dozen times. They both experimented with all five character classes and tried out a wide-variety of strategies, and this podcast shares tons of brand new info on high level skills, runestone effects, strategy and teamwork in the Arena (or not), class power rankings (you’ll be surprised by which class both guys think is the strongest in PvP), and much more. It’s one of the most informative podcasts ever, much though it vexes me to admit that when I’m not at all the source of the info.
After the podcast, The Eliminator used the character builder on Blizzard’s site to recreate all five classes, as they were playable in the demo. Check out these links for the skills and runestones each class was set up with, in the pre-made level 60 characters available in the Blizzcon 2011 Arena.
On top of this podcast, we’ve got a lot more coming up on the PvP demo, including more highly-detailed hands-on reports, full details on all the skills/runes in use, strategy discussion, and more. Check back for that later today/this week.
- The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the wiki provides easy navigation with a short summary of every show.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.