The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Ending, Beginning, and Advance…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Zeal/conviction build
- need suggestion about my game
- Dislike option on Facebook
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- OT: Sacred 2
The Diablo III Beta Draws to a ClosePosted 17 Apr 2012 by
In preparation for the launch of Diablo III on Tuesday, May 15, the beta servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, May 1. At that time, all beta accounts and character information will be reset. Leading up to Diablo’s May 15 launch date, players will only be able to create comments and forum posts on the official Diablo III community site if they have pre-purchased Diablo III or have a StarCraft II or World of Warcraft game license attached to their Battle.net account. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to stay tuned to this website for exciting news and updates regarding the upcoming release.
Thank you again for your participation, and we’ll see you soon on Battle.net!