Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Post and discuss your pets
- Childhood Memories?
- New untwinked problem
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- Patch 2.1.1 Undocumented Changes Master List
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Veiled Crystals Hotfix coming soon
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
The Diablo 3 Podcast #91: Diablo 3 Year One, Beta and Launch MemoriesPosted 13 May 2013 by
Flux, Neinball, and Wolfpaq discuss the highs and lows of development, beta test, and early days of Diablo 3. The game was very different, and very difficult, upon release, and this podcast focuses the highs and lows of those early days.
Part two of this podcast will be posted tomorrow. In it the guys talk about D3’s community and remember the days of Bashiok, Jay Wilson, and other PR emergencies. Two more podcasts focusing on other aspects of Diablo 3: Year One will be posted later this anniversary week.
Approximate segment starting times:
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed