The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Legendary Gem
- Deleting a archive character
- Key of Trials drop rates... too easy?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Mysteriously losing life after boss kills?!
- The PvP Thread
- [1.13d HC FAM FTS] FredOfErik's Giveaway
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
The Diablo 3 Podcast #91: Diablo 3 Year One, Beta and Launch MemoriesPosted 13 May 2013 by
Flux, Neinball, and Wolfpaq discuss the highs and lows of development, beta test, and early days of Diablo 3. The game was very different, and very difficult, upon release, and this podcast focuses the highs and lows of those early days.
Part two of this podcast will be posted tomorrow. In it the guys talk about D3′s community and remember the days of Bashiok, Jay Wilson, and other PR emergencies. Two more podcasts focusing on other aspects of Diablo 3: Year One will be posted later this anniversary week.
Approximate segment starting times:
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed