This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- What are your favorite gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Android vs. iPhone
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Marijuana Legalization
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- Let's talk *** marriage!
The Diablo 3 Podcast #91: Diablo 3 Year One, Beta and Launch MemoriesPosted 13 May 2013 by
Flux, Neinball, and Wolfpaq discuss the highs and lows of development, beta test, and early days of Diablo 3. The game was very different, and very difficult, upon release, and this podcast focuses the highs and lows of those early days.
Part two of this podcast will be posted tomorrow. In it the guys talk about D3’s community and remember the days of Bashiok, Jay Wilson, and other PR emergencies. Two more podcasts focusing on other aspects of Diablo 3: Year One will be posted later this anniversary week.
Approximate segment starting times:
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed