The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Disney Buys Lucasfilm - Episodes 7-9 on the way.
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- You must install diablo 2 before installing LOD
- Nephalem and Greater Rifts that can not be completed
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Post and discuss your pets
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
The Diablo 3 Podcast #92: D3 Year One — The Diablo CommunityPosted 15 May 2013 by
Flux, Neinball, and Wolfpaq discuss the Diablo community and speculate on why passions often run so high, and why so many self-professed “haters” stick around to complain and troll, rather than moving on with their lives.
This is the second half of the show begun with TDP #91, but you need not listen to that one first since the topics are entirely separate between the shows.
Approximate segment starting times:
- 0:10 — Intro and Diablo 3 community overview.
- 4:40 — Is the Diablo 3 community really that much more negative than other gaming communities? Why do people who claim not to like Diablo 3 stick around to troll people who do play it and to say that every other upcoming ARPG will be 10x better? Why does this not occur with WoW and Starcraft, even in the downtimes for those games? Is it a testimony to the enduring enjoyment (and rose-tinted glasses) of Diablo 2?
- 12:00 — Diablo 3 didn’t live up to impossibly-high expectations? Would Diablo 2.5 have been more popular? An update rather than a full sequel?
- 20:10 — Expectations for upcoming changes to Diablo 3? Anything big coming up before the expansion adds massive content and changes everything?
- 25:00 — Creepy unicorn sound effects.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
We have a quick 1 year anniversary vote for our Facebook fans that’s asking How long have you been playing Diablo 3? There are five options from “since release” all the way to “stopped playing” – select your option.