This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- This side up on that’s about age or 56 or 57
- What are your favorite gems?
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
The Diablo 3 Podcast #86: New Crafting, Item Farming, and Passive SkillsPosted 5 Mar 2013 by
Flux, Neinball, and Sentarius discuss their recent play, passive skill overhauls, Monk builds and O.W.E. changes, new crafting recipes, and what The Hobbit’s Goblin King and all of Diablo’s Act Bosses have unfortunately in common.
Topics covered on this episode of the Diablo 3 Podcast, with their approximate starting times (all subjects are digressed from, as the conversation flows):
The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed