Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- It's a fact that group who Dermarose
- Blizzard on Greater Rift monster density issues and…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Weight Lose Supplement
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Digest unwanted fats and calories from my body
- But it's not something that is very plausible
- That is really who do not
- Patriarch Dakkon
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
The Diablo 3 Podcast #86: New Crafting, Item Farming, and Passive SkillsPosted 5 Mar 2013 by
Flux, Neinball, and Sentarius discuss their recent play, passive skill overhauls, Monk builds and O.W.E. changes, new crafting recipes, and what The Hobbit’s Goblin King and all of Diablo’s Act Bosses have unfortunately in common.
Topics covered on this episode of the Diablo 3 Podcast, with their approximate starting times (all subjects are digressed from, as the conversation flows):
The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed