This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Tyrael build?
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Off-Topic in the OTF
The Diablo 3 Podcast #86: New Crafting, Item Farming, and Passive SkillsPosted 5 Mar 2013 by
Flux, Neinball, and Sentarius discuss their recent play, passive skill overhauls, Monk builds and O.W.E. changes, new crafting recipes, and what The Hobbit’s Goblin King and all of Diablo’s Act Bosses have unfortunately in common.
Topics covered on this episode of the Diablo 3 Podcast, with their approximate starting times (all subjects are digressed from, as the conversation flows):
The Diablo Podcast Episode Guide in the DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed