This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Superior items?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Tyrael build?
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
The Diablo 3 Podcast #85: The Diablo Console ProjectPosted 2 Mar 2013 by
Flux is joined by Rush to talk about the newly-announced Diablo 3 console project. Will console gamers buy it, how will the game differ with a joystick, will there be an RMAH, and more.
Topics covered on this episode of the Diablo 3 Podcast include:
The Diablo Podcast Episode Guidein the DiabloWiki provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed