Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- A Miner's Gold miner not spawning
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- clip diablo 2
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Legendary Drop Results
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
The Diablo 3 Podcast #85: The Diablo Console ProjectPosted 2 Mar 2013 by
Flux is joined by Rush to talk about the newly-announced Diablo 3 console project. Will console gamers buy it, how will the game differ with a joystick, will there be an RMAH, and more.
Topics covered on this episode of the Diablo 3 Podcast include:
The Diablo Podcast Episode Guidein the DiabloWiki provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed