This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- This Neuro3x side effects formula facilitate
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
The Diablo 3 Podcast #135: Diablo 3 v2, Clans, Class Changes, and Our 17th AnniversaryPosted 5 Mar 2014 by
Diablo 3 version 2 had a very busy first week with much player excitement. Topics include class changes pros and cons, build-defining legendaries, too-smart Smart Drops, First World clan Problems, and Diabloii.net’s 17th anniversary. Featuring Flux, Rankil, and Sentarius.
Click through for the rest of the show contents:
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed