Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- Go to nightmare/hell easy (mule etc.)
- Post and discuss your pets
- Veiled Crystals Hotfix coming soon
- Diablo 3 Controls Problems and Console Issues
- Big Diablo 3 News Coming At Blizzcon 2014?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- You can't please all of the people
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- Must have items?
The Diablo 3 Podcast #132: No Legacy Enchanting and Class BalancePosted 6 Feb 2014 by
Big changes lately in Diablo 3. Split-farming fixed, legacy items are no-enchant, legendary item drop buffs, Torment-only legendaries, Nephalem Rifts buffed, and class balance issues. Featuring Flux, Neinball, and Xanth.
Click through for full show notes and segment start times.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed