The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Fortitude - normal or superior AP?
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Finally playing D3
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- Dislike option on Facebook
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
The Diablo 3 Podcast #132: No Legacy Enchanting and Class BalancePosted 6 Feb 2014 by
Big changes lately in Diablo 3. Split-farming fixed, legacy items are no-enchant, legendary item drop buffs, Torment-only legendaries, Nephalem Rifts buffed, and class balance issues. Featuring Flux, Neinball, and Xanth.
Click through for full show notes and segment start times.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed