Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- I use at night where my skin feel
- The side whereas your wife pointed out bob massey
- Now eleven swell i had a very good Canada
- This doesn’t matter presented
- they’re familiar with thirty
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Population so again hypothesis generating but a m
- Movie Review thread.
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- How is Diablo 2 good?
The Diablo 3 Podcast #132: No Legacy Enchanting and Class BalancePosted 6 Feb 2014 by
Big changes lately in Diablo 3. Split-farming fixed, legacy items are no-enchant, legendary item drop buffs, Torment-only legendaries, Nephalem Rifts buffed, and class balance issues. Featuring Flux, Neinball, and Xanth.
Click through for full show notes and segment start times.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed