The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- That Boost Metabolism And Build Muscle
- You should take healthy diet
- Keep your body healthy and in shape
- What is effective benefits of muscles building…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
Stillman’s Slab 50: Male Demon HunterPosted 30 Nov 2011 by
This month, I cover more Demon Hunter philosophy. In particular, how suitable is revenge as a motive for heroism? How much revenge can be jammed into one culture, and are there “guns” in Diablo 3 or not? Click through and find out in the ultimate act of revenge!
Gosh, I hope no one dies in Nekron’s Icy Cellar this time…
Opinions expressed in columns and guest articles are those of their authors, and not necessarily those of Diablo Incgamers.net.
Stillman’s Slab: where all Diablo characters get dissected and examined piece by piece. Written by Nicholas Stillman, it reintroduces Diablo series topics in a new light with novel themes not fully explored in the forums. Slurry collected from the centrifuge will always contain something new and unheard of at the time of publication. Post your comments below or contact the author directly.