Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Ups and downs of each version
- Tyrael build?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- SP Price Check Thread - Feb 2011 - Dec 2013
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
Spike VGAs Tonight – Diablo 3 Fails to WinPosted 8 Dec 2012 by
Update: Sadly Diablo 3 didn’t pick up an award. Mass Effect 3 picked up best RPG and XCOM: Enemy Unknown won Best PC Game. We have a full list of winners up now on IncGamers.com
As many of you know, tonight is the annual Spike VGAs, a time to dish out glittering prizes for the top games of 2012. Diablo 3 is nominated in the Best RPG and Best PC Game category and it’s up against some stiff competition. If you plan to watch the show, then you can also join Tim, Peter and yours truly live on the IncGamers Twitch channel for opinion and commentary. The show kicks off at 6PM PST (2AM GMT)