Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- why were boss achievements reset? (old topic, sorry)
- Opening 102 Horadric Cache Bounty Bags
- ONLINE love problem solution baba + 91-9814857538
- Everyone Hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties: How to…
- Hardcore T6 Belial =((
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
Spike VGAs Tonight – Diablo 3 Fails to WinPosted 8 December 2012by
Update: Sadly Diablo 3 didn’t pick up an award. Mass Effect 3 picked up best RPG and XCOM: Enemy Unknown won Best PC Game. We have a full list of winners up now on IncGamers.com
As many of you know, tonight is the annual Spike VGAs, a time to dish out glittering prizes for the top games of 2012. Diablo 3 is nominated in the Best RPG and Best PC Game category and it’s up against some stiff competition. If you plan to watch the show, then you can also join Tim, Peter and yours truly live on the IncGamers Twitch channel for opinion and commentary. The show kicks off at 6PM PST (2AM GMT)