This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
Spike VGAs Tonight – Diablo 3 Fails to WinPosted 8 Dec 2012 by
Update: Sadly Diablo 3 didn’t pick up an award. Mass Effect 3 picked up best RPG and XCOM: Enemy Unknown won Best PC Game. We have a full list of winners up now on IncGamers.com
As many of you know, tonight is the annual Spike VGAs, a time to dish out glittering prizes for the top games of 2012. Diablo 3 is nominated in the Best RPG and Best PC Game category and it’s up against some stiff competition. If you plan to watch the show, then you can also join Tim, Peter and yours truly live on the IncGamers Twitch channel for opinion and commentary. The show kicks off at 6PM PST (2AM GMT)