Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- Veiled Crystals Hotfix coming soon
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Go to nightmare/hell easy (mule etc.)
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- Post and discuss your pets
- IncGamers Hardcore North (IncHCN) Roster
- The way you will not only become fitter
- Guardian Merriam Untwinked Lightning Trapsin
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Latest Diablo 3 Hotfix brings more Blood Shards - 30…
- Rank 3 EU[HC], Physical Build Advantages - Less than…
Server Problems Kill Stacks of HC CharactersPosted 11 Jun 2012 by
A few hours ago a massive lag spike hit the NA servers which unfortunately killed off stacks of HC players. Whole parties have been wiped and as you can imagine the HC community is not the happiest and they’re all more than a little nervous about playing with their HC characters now.
We are now a month into the game’s release and server problems still seem to be an issue. With players investing time building up their HC characters, problems such as lag spikes need to be addressed sharpish. I know Blizzard said they won’t roll back HC characters, but when it comes to players being killed by technical issues outside of a player’s control then I think there is a good case to bend on that policy.
To the guys who were hanging out in town or checking gear when it happened, well you lucked out, and I bet you took a big sigh of relief.