Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Calendar #4 September 2014 & More
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Clan Chat/Features Broken Since Patch?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
Server Problems Kill Stacks of HC CharactersPosted 11 Jun 2012 by
A few hours ago a massive lag spike hit the NA servers which unfortunately killed off stacks of HC players. Whole parties have been wiped and as you can imagine the HC community is not the happiest and they’re all more than a little nervous about playing with their HC characters now.
We are now a month into the game’s release and server problems still seem to be an issue. With players investing time building up their HC characters, problems such as lag spikes need to be addressed sharpish. I know Blizzard said they won’t roll back HC characters, but when it comes to players being killed by technical issues outside of a player’s control then I think there is a good case to bend on that policy.
To the guys who were hanging out in town or checking gear when it happened, well you lucked out, and I bet you took a big sigh of relief.