This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- New Hamachi Network - For Fun D2 Multi-player Gaming
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
Server Problems Kill Stacks of HC CharactersPosted 11 Jun 2012 by
A few hours ago a massive lag spike hit the NA servers which unfortunately killed off stacks of HC players. Whole parties have been wiped and as you can imagine the HC community is not the happiest and they’re all more than a little nervous about playing with their HC characters now.
We are now a month into the game’s release and server problems still seem to be an issue. With players investing time building up their HC characters, problems such as lag spikes need to be addressed sharpish. I know Blizzard said they won’t roll back HC characters, but when it comes to players being killed by technical issues outside of a player’s control then I think there is a good case to bend on that policy.
To the guys who were hanging out in town or checking gear when it happened, well you lucked out, and I bet you took a big sigh of relief.