is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Best revives list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Patriarch BurritoofFury (Exceptional Sept)
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- So....Fallout 3?
- Stream your D2 gameplay!
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
Scheduled Maintenance and Patch 1.0.2cPosted 11 Jun 2012 by
It looks like the next round of patch fixes are abound with the incoming RMAH. This list of changes are also extremely short, only affecting a couple of things. With this patch, however, it comes with a heavy heart to say that we will see the death of Error 37. We’ve lived it, we’ve loved it, but the Error will no longer be.
In addition, we’ll no longer see Diablo’s Claw or related Cuddlebear items being linked in chat.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.2c until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.2c is live until those regions have also patched.
For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:
The Americas: 5:00 a.m. PDT to 11:00 a.m. PDT
Asia: 1:00 p.m. PDT to 4:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: 6:00 p.m. PDT to 12:00 a.m. PDT
Please note that these times are subject to change. For time zone assistance, please visit: everytimezone.com.
Patch notes are as follows:
The latest client patch notes can be found here.
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
Hotfixes made in addition to changes in patch 1.0.2c can be found here.
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at “Authenticating Credentials” until a player’s login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
All Patch notes are archived in DiabloWiki.Net for future reference.