Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- love marriage specialist astrologer +91-9928860580
- online gold medalist astrologer +91-9928860580
- business loss problem solution specialist…
- Love Problem Solution Specialist +91-9928860580
- Kaala jaadu ke expert +91-9928860580
- Best Astrologer Vashikaran +91-9928860580
- Guide SULAY MANi इल्म love…
- Guide लव …
- Guide oNलाइन LOVE VASHIKARAN…
- Guide मस्त molvi ji…
- Guide NeW मैरिज iNTeR…
- Guide ऑल …
Scheduled Maintenance and Patch 1.0.2cPosted 11 June 2012by
It looks like the next round of patch fixes are abound with the incoming RMAH. This list of changes are also extremely short, only affecting a couple of things. With this patch, however, it comes with a heavy heart to say that we will see the death of Error 37. We’ve lived it, we’ve loved it, but the Error will no longer be.
In addition, we’ll no longer see Diablo’s Claw or related Cuddlebear items being linked in chat.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.2c until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.2c is live until those regions have also patched.
For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:
The Americas: 5:00 a.m. PDT to 11:00 a.m. PDT
Asia: 1:00 p.m. PDT to 4:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: 6:00 p.m. PDT to 12:00 a.m. PDT
Please note that these times are subject to change. For time zone assistance, please visit: everytimezone.com.
Patch notes are as follows:
The latest client patch notes can be found here.
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
Hotfixes made in addition to changes in patch 1.0.2c can be found here.
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at “Authenticating Credentials” until a player’s login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
All Patch notes are archived in DiabloWiki.Net for future reference.