The issue of class balance is a constant debate for the community and the developers. Are the classes even? Can they be?
Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
- gearing tips and hints
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
Scheduled Maintenance and Patch 1.0.2cPosted 11 June 2012by
It looks like the next round of patch fixes are abound with the incoming RMAH. This list of changes are also extremely short, only affecting a couple of things. With this patch, however, it comes with a heavy heart to say that we will see the death of Error 37. We’ve lived it, we’ve loved it, but the Error will no longer be.
In addition, we’ll no longer see Diablo’s Claw or related Cuddlebear items being linked in chat.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.2c until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.2c is live until those regions have also patched.
For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:
The Americas: 5:00 a.m. PDT to 11:00 a.m. PDT
Asia: 1:00 p.m. PDT to 4:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: 6:00 p.m. PDT to 12:00 a.m. PDT
Please note that these times are subject to change. For time zone assistance, please visit: everytimezone.com.
Patch notes are as follows:
The latest client patch notes can be found here.
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
Hotfixes made in addition to changes in patch 1.0.2c can be found here.
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at “Authenticating Credentials” until a player’s login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
All Patch notes are archived in DiabloWiki.Net for future reference.