Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
SC2:Hots Release Dated + D3 Digital LootPosted 14 November 2012by
That’s all well and good if you’re into SC2, but I mention it here to point you guys to the D3 digital goodies that come with the more expensive versions of the game. There’s a WoW pet, of course, but if you buy the DD or the CE version you get special blade wings (reminiscent of the Tyrael wings that came with the D3CE) for in-game display, as well as a new Zergy Banner logo.
Grow zergified wings in honor of the Queen of Blades, and unfurl an exclusive banner sigil to herald your Swarm pride throughout the besieged world of Sanctuary.
If those wings look familiar, you’re not crazy. We saw them back in September when they were datamined out of the v1.05 patch.You guys interested? Eager for more Starcraft 2, with or without Diablo 3 digital goodies?
Update: As their presence in v1.05 datamining showed, the wings are ready and functional and in the game already, and if you spring for the Digital Deluxe version, you can add them to your Diablo 3 account right now. Thanks to Nurman for video showing off his new Kerrigan-style Barbarian — who *really* doesn’t match the wings.
Who would? Female DH? Maybe a WD with some weird tentacle type armor? (Added pic of wings on a WD, looking pretty awesome, courtesy of Nurman.)