Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
- Build Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Build (Blasphemy)
SC2:Hots Release Dated + D3 Digital LootPosted 14 November 2012by
That’s all well and good if you’re into SC2, but I mention it here to point you guys to the D3 digital goodies that come with the more expensive versions of the game. There’s a WoW pet, of course, but if you buy the DD or the CE version you get special blade wings (reminiscent of the Tyrael wings that came with the D3CE) for in-game display, as well as a new Zergy Banner logo.
Grow zergified wings in honor of the Queen of Blades, and unfurl an exclusive banner sigil to herald your Swarm pride throughout the besieged world of Sanctuary.
If those wings look familiar, you’re not crazy. We saw them back in September when they were datamined out of the v1.05 patch.You guys interested? Eager for more Starcraft 2, with or without Diablo 3 digital goodies?
Update: As their presence in v1.05 datamining showed, the wings are ready and functional and in the game already, and if you spring for the Digital Deluxe version, you can add them to your Diablo 3 account right now. Thanks to Nurman for video showing off his new Kerrigan-style Barbarian — who *really* doesn’t match the wings.
Who would? Female DH? Maybe a WD with some weird tentacle type armor? (Added pic of wings on a WD, looking pretty awesome, courtesy of Nurman.)