Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Non-season players?
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Old D2 player playin some D3...
- Zeal/conviction build
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
RMAH Commodities are LivePosted 10 Jul 2012 by
As we expected after datamining this latest patch last week, the Commodities are now live in the RMAH. Now you can sell on your gems, dyes, crafting materials, plans/designs. It’s going to be really interesting to see how the commodities settle in the market, and what about those Firey Brimstones?
So far the system seems to be live in the US but not in Europe which will no doubt go live in the very near future.
Checking over what little is there so far I see that Fiery Brimstone which caused much discussion last week in the Markets forum is going for $.37. Dyes are at about $.25. I’ve only been able to get this information from Flux as I don’t have access to the US RMAH (account is euro based) so please add some comments on what’s going for what if you can.
If you are looking for valuations and want to make sure you don’t pay over the odds then check our Valuation Forum.