Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Your state of Greater Rift
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
RMAH Commodities are LivePosted 10 Jul 2012 by
As we expected after datamining this latest patch last week, the Commodities are now live in the RMAH. Now you can sell on your gems, dyes, crafting materials, plans/designs. It’s going to be really interesting to see how the commodities settle in the market, and what about those Firey Brimstones?
So far the system seems to be live in the US but not in Europe which will no doubt go live in the very near future.
Checking over what little is there so far I see that Fiery Brimstone which caused much discussion last week in the Markets forum is going for $.37. Dyes are at about $.25. I’ve only been able to get this information from Flux as I don’t have access to the US RMAH (account is euro based) so please add some comments on what’s going for what if you can.
If you are looking for valuations and want to make sure you don’t pay over the odds then check our Valuation Forum.