There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
- Bug Help pls horadric cube bug!!
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
- gearing tips and hints
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
RMAH Commodities are LivePosted 10 July 2012by
As we expected after datamining this latest patch last week, the Commodities are now live in the RMAH. Now you can sell on your gems, dyes, crafting materials, plans/designs. It’s going to be really interesting to see how the commodities settle in the market, and what about those Firey Brimstones?
So far the system seems to be live in the US but not in Europe which will no doubt go live in the very near future.
Checking over what little is there so far I see that Fiery Brimstone which caused much discussion last week in the Markets forum is going for $.37. Dyes are at about $.25. I’ve only been able to get this information from Flux as I don’t have access to the US RMAH (account is euro based) so please add some comments on what’s going for what if you can.
If you are looking for valuations and want to make sure you don’t pay over the odds then check our Valuation Forum.