Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Extreme Muscle Building Guidline
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Ideal Clean Assistance
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Suggest me the best
- What skills for 2H Hammer Barb?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret Nephalem RiftPosted 17 Apr 2014 by
During the RoS beta you’d occasionally get a single level in a Rift that had these type of cows for monsters, and the Lord of Bells Rift Guardian could spawn randomly like any of other Guardians. They stopped appearing randomly near the end of the Beta, and I’ve never seen cows or the guardian so far in Live, so apparently they only spawn in this special full on presentation.
BTW, should “Bells” be a “Lady?” The gender of bipedal cows with horns *and* udders has remained open to debate since D2 introduced the subject back in 2000. At any rate, here are some pics of the action, and thanks to Till for the shots. Here’s what he had to say in his email:
Got a really fun rift today: Cow Rift
- It had only cow enemies in it
- The rift guardian was called “Lord of Bells”
- It had 10 levels, all with the cathedral tileset
- Each level had at least 1 pylon and a lot of pools / shrines
- Heart shaped steaks instead of health globes
Any of you guys found this one yet? It seems to be pretty rare, but then it wouldn’t be much of an Easter Egg if it was super common…