Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- OT: Sacred 2
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- Sanctuary Shield
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- List of Diablo series
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #150: Legendary Gems II/II
- Zeal/conviction build
- Diablo 3 EU servers *again* offline?
Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret Nephalem RiftPosted 17 Apr 2014 by
During the RoS beta you’d occasionally get a single level in a Rift that had these type of cows for monsters, and the Lord of Bells Rift Guardian could spawn randomly like any of other Guardians. They stopped appearing randomly near the end of the Beta, and I’ve never seen cows or the guardian so far in Live, so apparently they only spawn in this special full on presentation.
BTW, should “Bells” be a “Lady?” The gender of bipedal cows with horns *and* udders has remained open to debate since D2 introduced the subject back in 2000. At any rate, here are some pics of the action, and thanks to Till for the shots. Here’s what he had to say in his email:
Got a really fun rift today: Cow Rift
- It had only cow enemies in it
- The rift guardian was called “Lord of Bells”
- It had 10 levels, all with the cathedral tileset
- Each level had at least 1 pylon and a lot of pools / shrines
- Heart shaped steaks instead of health globes
Any of you guys found this one yet? It seems to be pretty rare, but then it wouldn’t be much of an Easter Egg if it was super common…