Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Superior items?
- Tyrael build?
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
Reaper of Souls Beta Profile ReadyPosted 1 Nov 2013 by
The observant ones amongst you might have noticed that the beta profile page on Battle.Net has change, just a little bit. Where you sign up for the beta tests you are interested in the image for Diablo has changed to Malthael‘s image. With Blizzcon 2013 a matter of days away we could be heading for a beta test announcement during the event. Diablo: IncGamers will be attending of course so keep your eyes out for reports from the show floor.
If you were opted in for Diablo 3 you’re automatically checked in for Reaper of Souls beta.
Perhaps I’m being over optimistic that we’ll get a start date for it next week. I’m not familiar enough with the process of the other games, at what point did they change the image from the vanilla game to the next expansion pack? Months before or literally days before announcing when the beta would begin.
Thanks to nobbie of gamona.de for being the first to email it in.