Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Novelty/Real Passports,id cards,visas,drivers…
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
Reaper of Souls Beta Profile ReadyPosted 1 November 2013by
The observant ones amongst you might have noticed that the beta profile page on Battle.Net has change, just a little bit. Where you sign up for the beta tests you are interested in the image for Diablo has changed to Malthael‘s image. With Blizzcon 2013 a matter of days away we could be heading for a beta test announcement during the event. Diablo: IncGamers will be attending of course so keep your eyes out for reports from the show floor.
If you were opted in for Diablo 3 you’re automatically checked in for Reaper of Souls beta.
Perhaps I’m being over optimistic that we’ll get a start date for it next week. I’m not familiar enough with the process of the other games, at what point did they change the image from the vanilla game to the next expansion pack? Months before or literally days before announcing when the beta would begin.
Thanks to nobbie of gamona.de for being the first to email it in.