Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
Real-Money Auction House Reminder and UpdatePosted 19 May 2012 by
In perfect time for when people get their salary, Blizzard will (hopefully) roll out the Real Money Auction House on May 29th. At this point I do not miss it at all I’m happy with just the Gold Auction House, even with some items being overpriced. But the opportunity to buy items and gold with money will be a nice addition to the game’s economy. It will be even more interesting to see the prices on the Real Money Aution House and compare them to the Gold Auction House. Let´s get ready to sell our virtual items so we can recoup our cost of the game.
To learn more about the auction house system, have a look at the comprehensive Auction House Guide or check out the updated Auction House FAQ.