Fans have named the Wizard the strongest and the Crusader the weakest class. How can the new guy be so unloved?
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
Real-Money Auction House Reminder and UpdatePosted 19 May 2012by
In perfect time for when people get their salary, Blizzard will (hopefully) roll out the Real Money Auction House on May 29th. At this point I do not miss it at all I’m happy with just the Gold Auction House, even with some items being overpriced. But the opportunity to buy items and gold with money will be a nice addition to the game’s economy. It will be even more interesting to see the prices on the Real Money Aution House and compare them to the Gold Auction House. Let´s get ready to sell our virtual items so we can recoup our cost of the game.
To learn more about the auction house system, have a look at the comprehensive Auction House Guide or check out the updated Auction House FAQ.