Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- IncGamers Hardcore North (IncHCN) Roster
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- US SC
- Patriarch Dread_Champion, lvl 83 2-handed Fanatic…
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
Real-Money Auction House Reminder and UpdatePosted 19 May 2012 by
In perfect time for when people get their salary, Blizzard will (hopefully) roll out the Real Money Auction House on May 29th. At this point I do not miss it at all I’m happy with just the Gold Auction House, even with some items being overpriced. But the opportunity to buy items and gold with money will be a nice addition to the game’s economy. It will be even more interesting to see the prices on the Real Money Aution House and compare them to the Gold Auction House. Let´s get ready to sell our virtual items so we can recoup our cost of the game.
To learn more about the auction house system, have a look at the comprehensive Auction House Guide or check out the updated Auction House FAQ.