Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Zeal/conviction build
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #149: Legendary Gems I/II
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Patriarch BurritoofFury (Exceptional Sept)
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
Real-Money Auction House Reminder and UpdatePosted 19 May 2012 by
In perfect time for when people get their salary, Blizzard will (hopefully) roll out the Real Money Auction House on May 29th. At this point I do not miss it at all I’m happy with just the Gold Auction House, even with some items being overpriced. But the opportunity to buy items and gold with money will be a nice addition to the game’s economy. It will be even more interesting to see the prices on the Real Money Aution House and compare them to the Gold Auction House. Let´s get ready to sell our virtual items so we can recoup our cost of the game.
To learn more about the auction house system, have a look at the comprehensive Auction House Guide or check out the updated Auction House FAQ.