There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
PvP Wishlist and Alternatives to the Magic Find Gear SwapPosted 6 July 2012by
There was mention the other day from Blizzard of PvP 1.1, unfortunately no ETA but that doesn’t stop fans of PvP putting their wish lists together on what would make PvP a success. In a thread started by tsevenhuysen he shares ideas for features and systems and different game modes such as NPC VIP and Lane Game as well as Balance considerations. Others are adding their own wishes now, the most left field comes from Ivan E who feels “Diablo’s PVP should be as ridiculous and unstructured as possible.” which is a unique angle to come at it I guess.
Niz’s news post the other day on Magic Find and Gear Swapping drew a lot of comments on Blizzard’s 5 proposed changes to MF. Incindentally, there’s a poll to vote which one is your preferred choice in the very same post. But, as often happens a thread in the forums is also seeing a lot of discussion on Blizzard’s ideas and also additional ideas are being put forward by members. Fenghoang started the thread with his own ideas one being a Token system – working a bit like charms did in D2.
Chaosmage’s idea is one I’ve not seen to date:
The probably easiest way to address the mf swapping issue is to apply the bonus every time you do damage. They could even compensate for inefficient gear if it depends on the amount of damage done in percent to total, so a player using efficient gear which also has some mf will get better drops than someone which has less efficent gear and lots of mf.