This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Tyrael build?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Not easily available in local stores.
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
PvP Blog Not So “Very Soon” AnymorePosted 4 Dec 2012 by
not really. I spoke too quickly when I said very soon. Some complications have risen and forced a delay.
I really think you don’t understand what players feel or think. You give credit to a few of them and the rest get nothing… –P4n1ka
maybe, but I do try. I think some players don’t understand the challenges of our job and what we face day to day. –JayWilson
Good thing that as Blizzard gaming fans we’ve all developed a passive mastery in waiting, eh?