This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- What are your favorite gems?
PvP Blog Not So “Very Soon” AnymorePosted 4 Dec 2012 by
not really. I spoke too quickly when I said very soon. Some complications have risen and forced a delay.
I really think you don’t understand what players feel or think. You give credit to a few of them and the rest get nothing… –P4n1ka
maybe, but I do try. I think some players don’t understand the challenges of our job and what we face day to day. –JayWilson
Good thing that as Blizzard gaming fans we’ve all developed a passive mastery in waiting, eh?