Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
PvP Blog Not So “Very Soon” AnymorePosted 4 December 2012by
not really. I spoke too quickly when I said very soon. Some complications have risen and forced a delay.
I really think you don’t understand what players feel or think. You give credit to a few of them and the rest get nothing… –P4n1ka
maybe, but I do try. I think some players don’t understand the challenges of our job and what we face day to day. –JayWilson
Good thing that as Blizzard gaming fans we’ve all developed a passive mastery in waiting, eh?