is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 Builds & Report Videos
- Refining my Pit-Strafer
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- 2014 RFO Results
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Rainbow Whimsyshire Goblins, and Greed Farming
- Where drops the Ramaladni's Gift in Diablo 3 Patch…
- Season One
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Diablo 3 Achievements Display Bug
PvP Blog Not So “Very Soon” AnymorePosted 4 Dec 2012 by
not really. I spoke too quickly when I said very soon. Some complications have risen and forced a delay.
I really think you don’t understand what players feel or think. You give credit to a few of them and the rest get nothing… –P4n1ka
maybe, but I do try. I think some players don’t understand the challenges of our job and what we face day to day. –JayWilson
Good thing that as Blizzard gaming fans we’ve all developed a passive mastery in waiting, eh?