The fans have voted their favorite Legendary Gems, but what if LGems could be used on Followers? Why are players suddenly rolling over Greater Rift 50+? Should Achievements grant in-game bonuses as well? And Blizzcon 2014 is coming in just two weeks! Show features HolyKnight3000, Rankil, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.10 Grail Status Tables (4-5-2005)
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
PvP Blog Not So “Very Soon” AnymorePosted 4 Dec 2012 by
not really. I spoke too quickly when I said very soon. Some complications have risen and forced a delay.
I really think you don’t understand what players feel or think. You give credit to a few of them and the rest get nothing… –P4n1ka
maybe, but I do try. I think some players don’t understand the challenges of our job and what we face day to day. –JayWilson
Good thing that as Blizzard gaming fans we’ve all developed a passive mastery in waiting, eh?