Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
Project Blackstone under Development at Blizzard?Posted 30 November 2012by
It seems that just this week Blizzard have projectblackstone.com the domain projectblackstone.com. It currently doesn’t resolve but it’s only been alive a couple of days so it is still early days. We can’t tell from that what the title is but they often have code names for things they are working on. Project Titan for the ongoing MMO and Diablo 3 was nicknamed Hydra – actually in retrospect that one is more obvious.
The full name only crops up in one of their titles that I know of and that’s World of Warcraft. There is a ring, an NPC and a bridge that bear the name Blackstone. So is it another expansion pack for WoW? There is the Black Soulstone in Diablo 3 which is a looser connection but still, could it be the expansion pack for us? Or even looser is their very old platform title Blackthorn. Or is it something entirely different?