Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- It's a fact that group who Dermarose
- Blizzard on Greater Rift monster density issues and…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Weight Lose Supplement
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Digest unwanted fats and calories from my body
- But it's not something that is very plausible
- That is really who do not
- Patriarch Dakkon
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
Project Blackstone under Development at Blizzard?Posted 30 Nov 2012 by
It seems that just this week Blizzard have projectblackstone.com the domain projectblackstone.com. It currently doesn’t resolve but it’s only been alive a couple of days so it is still early days. We can’t tell from that what the title is but they often have code names for things they are working on. Project Titan for the ongoing MMO and Diablo 3 was nicknamed Hydra – actually in retrospect that one is more obvious.
The full name only crops up in one of their titles that I know of and that’s World of Warcraft. There is a ring, an NPC and a bridge that bear the name Blackstone. So is it another expansion pack for WoW? There is the Black Soulstone in Diablo 3 which is a looser connection but still, could it be the expansion pack for us? Or even looser is their very old platform title Blackthorn. Or is it something entirely different?