The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Nephalem and Greater Rifts that can not be completed
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
- Legendary Drop Rates Data - Norm-Master Drop &…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Patriarch Dakkon
Patch 10 Removals Update – Scrolls of Reforging and Companion GonePosted 26 Jan 2012 by
In both cases these are features we felt were underdeveloped and just not quite good enough for the game in their current state. The companion pets felt like they were mandatory to maximize play efficiency and some of the pets were too cutesy for the gritty, dark world of Sanctuary. Neither of those are issues we felt like we could solve without a lot of additional work, and we’re trying to close in on a solid release date for the game, not move further away. When weighing these systems against releasing the game, we decided to cut these scrolls and stay on track for the game’s release.
We think we can make companion pets into a much cooler system (both mechanically and visually), and evolve the reforging scrolls into a more meaningful system at some point in the future. For the time being, they will not be in the initial release of the game.
Source. Thanks DiabloIIIChris for the heads up.