is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
Patch 1.0.7 Goes Live TomorrowPosted 11 Feb 2013 by
News has hit that patch 1.0.7 will be hitting live clients tomorrow! You’ll notice the confirmation in the blue post below at the very end.
1) Hardcore characters were never intended to be revived or undeleted by an account rollback. Bringing Hardcore characters back to life via rollback really isn’t in the spirit of Hardcore (where death is permanent, no matter the circumstances); however, when we originally adapted our rollback services for Diablo III, we didn’t have the technology to make Hardcore characters exempt. We’ve wanted to bring our rollback policies regarding Hardcore characters in line with the game for a while, and as of patch 1.0.7 we will have the tools to do so.
2) In recent months, we’ve discovered that some players who’ve lost Hardcore characters through normal gameplay will fake an account compromise and request a rollback through Customer Support in order to get their characters revived. Not only is this an abuse of the services we provide to the community, but it also impacts other players who have submitted legitimate inquiries by increasing wait times across the board.
Patch 1.0.7 is currently scheduled to release tomorrow in all regions. For more information about our restoration and rollback policies for Diablo III, please view the following Support articles:
To learn more about account security, check out: http://eu.battle.net/en/security/