This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- This Neuro3x side effects formula facilitate
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
Patch 1.0.7 Goes Live TomorrowPosted 11 Feb 2013 by
News has hit that patch 1.0.7 will be hitting live clients tomorrow! You’ll notice the confirmation in the blue post below at the very end.
1) Hardcore characters were never intended to be revived or undeleted by an account rollback. Bringing Hardcore characters back to life via rollback really isn’t in the spirit of Hardcore (where death is permanent, no matter the circumstances); however, when we originally adapted our rollback services for Diablo III, we didn’t have the technology to make Hardcore characters exempt. We’ve wanted to bring our rollback policies regarding Hardcore characters in line with the game for a while, and as of patch 1.0.7 we will have the tools to do so.
2) In recent months, we’ve discovered that some players who’ve lost Hardcore characters through normal gameplay will fake an account compromise and request a rollback through Customer Support in order to get their characters revived. Not only is this an abuse of the services we provide to the community, but it also impacts other players who have submitted legitimate inquiries by increasing wait times across the board.
Patch 1.0.7 is currently scheduled to release tomorrow in all regions. For more information about our restoration and rollback policies for Diablo III, please view the following Support articles:
To learn more about account security, check out: http://eu.battle.net/en/security/