Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
The wealth of new info and developer theory riches keeps coming from the Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 developer chat, and here’s part two of the huge transcript and analysis. Extracted key points, all of which are elaborated upon in the transcript below: Greater Rifts are not exclusive uber-geared character content. Anyone who can do Torment […]
- 2014 RFO Results
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Rainbow Whimsyshire Goblins, and Greed Farming
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Cube and Lazruk 2 socket Magic Circlets
- Refining my Pit-Strafer
- Obtaining legendary Gems
- Who here is creating a ladder character on Friday
- Season One
- Diablo III Patch 2.1.0: Into the Vault
Patch 1.0.4 Pipeline for Information ReleasedPosted 9 Aug 2012 by
News has finally hit regarding Diablo III’s patch 1.0.4. This is more of a… sneak peak of a sneak peak. The pipeline for the information is the following:
Please keep in mind that this list isn’t set in stone, but it should provide a useful preview of what we’ll be revealing in the days ahead.
- System Changes, by Wyatt Cheng
- Senior Technical Game Designer Wyatt Cheng is preparing a high-level summary of some of the system changes planned for 1.0.4.
- Legendary Item Improvements, by Andrew Chambers
- Senior Game Designer Andrew Chambers is working on a blog detailing all the ways we’re making Legendary items stand out.
- Magic Find Update, by Jay Wilson
- Following up on earlier discussions, Game Director Jay Wilson will be providing an update on how Magic Find is evolving in patch 1.0.4.
- Class Changes, by Wyatt Cheng
- Wyatt will also be providing a preview of the changes we’ll be making for each class in 1.0.4 (and the philosophy behind those changes).
- Patch Notes, by Lylirra
- Of course, this is all building up to the actual patch 1.0.4 release, and we’ll be releasing the full patch notes shortly before the update goes live.
We’re also planning to run some interviews and developer chats surrounding patch 1.0.4, and we’ll be sharing those on the Diablo III front page. Be on the lookout, as we’d love to get you involved in any live chats we host.
As always, your constructive feedback is very much appreciated. Stay tuned for the updates to follow!
It’s not certain as to whether or not these are in any particular chronological sequence, but you can expect the information in the “not too distant future,” adding more verbiage to their ever-growing list of time estimates. How does the community feel about patch 1.0.4? Is this the patch that will determine whether or not you’ll stick with the game? What are you hoping will be included in this patch?