The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Movie Review thread.
- The Vault, Greed's Domain: Q&A
- Patriarch Dread_Champion, lvl 83 2-handed Fanatic…
- Speed Racer
- elites and bane of the trapped lvl >=25
- Patriarch Dakkon
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
- Easier build to do hell solo in 1.07
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
Patch 1.0.4 Pipeline for Information ReleasedPosted 9 Aug 2012 by
News has finally hit regarding Diablo III’s patch 1.0.4. This is more of a… sneak peak of a sneak peak. The pipeline for the information is the following:
Please keep in mind that this list isn’t set in stone, but it should provide a useful preview of what we’ll be revealing in the days ahead.
- System Changes, by Wyatt Cheng
- Senior Technical Game Designer Wyatt Cheng is preparing a high-level summary of some of the system changes planned for 1.0.4.
- Legendary Item Improvements, by Andrew Chambers
- Senior Game Designer Andrew Chambers is working on a blog detailing all the ways we’re making Legendary items stand out.
- Magic Find Update, by Jay Wilson
- Following up on earlier discussions, Game Director Jay Wilson will be providing an update on how Magic Find is evolving in patch 1.0.4.
- Class Changes, by Wyatt Cheng
- Wyatt will also be providing a preview of the changes we’ll be making for each class in 1.0.4 (and the philosophy behind those changes).
- Patch Notes, by Lylirra
- Of course, this is all building up to the actual patch 1.0.4 release, and we’ll be releasing the full patch notes shortly before the update goes live.
We’re also planning to run some interviews and developer chats surrounding patch 1.0.4, and we’ll be sharing those on the Diablo III front page. Be on the lookout, as we’d love to get you involved in any live chats we host.
As always, your constructive feedback is very much appreciated. Stay tuned for the updates to follow!
It’s not certain as to whether or not these are in any particular chronological sequence, but you can expect the information in the “not too distant future,” adding more verbiage to their ever-growing list of time estimates. How does the community feel about patch 1.0.4? Is this the patch that will determine whether or not you’ll stick with the game? What are you hoping will be included in this patch?