Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
An official Xbox Site Confirms Diablo 3 for 360?Posted 12 January 2012by
The official Xbox Facebook site for Australia and New Zealand have made a rather interesting post a short while ago. This could well be off the back of the other day’s news regarding the console version of Diablo 3 (team’s formation announced in October 2010). The update simply states:
“Looks like Blizzard will be bringing Diablo III to the Xbox 360! ‘Like’ the sound of that?”
This has not been confirmed by Blizzard but it’s unusual for this sort of update to appear on an official website. Either their CMs have jumped to conclusions (based on this news item) or jumped the gun before an official press release has been issued by Blizzard. Either way someone’s getting a smacked bot bot I bet.
I don’t recall seeing a job advert for an Xbox 360 specialist in the past but there was one for a PS3 person back in June of last year.
Thanks go to Ratamahatta for the news tip.