This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
An official Xbox Site Confirms Diablo 3 for 360?Posted 12 Jan 2012 by
The official Xbox Facebook site for Australia and New Zealand have made a rather interesting post a short while ago. This could well be off the back of the other day’s news regarding the console version of Diablo 3 (team’s formation announced in October 2010). The update simply states:
“Looks like Blizzard will be bringing Diablo III to the Xbox 360! ‘Like’ the sound of that?”
This has not been confirmed by Blizzard but it’s unusual for this sort of update to appear on an official website. Either their CMs have jumped to conclusions (based on this news item) or jumped the gun before an official press release has been issued by Blizzard. Either way someone’s getting a smacked bot bot I bet.
I don’t recall seeing a job advert for an Xbox 360 specialist in the past but there was one for a PS3 person back in June of last year.
Thanks go to Ratamahatta for the news tip.