Fans have named the Wizard the strongest and the Crusader the weakest class. How can the new guy be so unloved?
- Guide love problem solution baba +91-7508220598
- Guide love problem solution baba + 91-7508220598
- Guide online love problem solution baba…
- Build love problem solution baba +7508220598
- love marriage problem solution baba ji +918437760034
- Black magic specialist aghori baba ji +91-8437760034
- [Spoiler] Love problem solution baba ji…
- [Spoiler] Get your lost love back by black magic …
- T5 Solo Rift Video - WoW EP Mirror Image
- Chatty Q&A: Blizzard talks Reaper of Souls and the…
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
October Kill Score Ladder Closed, November Opens & Most Used SkillsPosted 2 November 2012by
If you cast your eyes to the right hand navigation column you’ll notice that the Kill Score ladder has begun for November, what with it being November and all.
October’s Kill Score Ladder has closed now and it ended with nyf#2542 sitting at the top of the pile with a total score of 15,3718.5. Stooge#2962 finished up not so far behind with a score of 11,1851.0.
Your personal kill score tallies for October can be found at the foot of your profile page as you can see on OldSkool’s page for example. Remember, the monthly Kill Score ladders automatically monitor members only, so if you don’t see your own account listed that’s why.
If you want to be included in November’s Kill Score ladder and have an account here simply log in to Diablo3Ladders with those same details, find your battletag and claim it. If you don’t have an account, well then get one.
Dorjan pushed something else live today. Most used skills. As those three words suggest this set of pages provides statistical data on the skills used by level 60 characters. The figures are presented in percentages from most to least used skill and divided by class types and by Softcore and Hardcore.
One final thing is the addition of your skills on each of your character pages. The “Copy This” box allows you to embed it into forum posts here on IncGamers or where enabled on other Diablo websites so it’s easier to share with others.
Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for more updates as Dorjan adds other shiny thingies.