Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- It's a fact that group who Dermarose
- Blizzard on Greater Rift monster density issues and…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Weight Lose Supplement
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Digest unwanted fats and calories from my body
- But it's not something that is very plausible
- That is really who do not
- Patriarch Dakkon
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
NPC Leah Spotted In-GamePosted 7 Sep 2009 by
Back on April 1st, when the Archivist character was “revealed’ and a good laugh was had by all, there were some fans who noticed and wondered who was the female NPC speaking to Cain in the mock dialogue tree screenshot. We guessed that it was Leah, previously seen in the D3 introductory cinematic, but there was no way to know for sure. We do now, since as KnightWolf points out, the NPC in that screenshot is clearly the same woman as the one in the Leah concept art from the Blizzcon Art Museum. The side by side comparison in the image below makes it fairly inarguable.