Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A Miner's Gold miner not spawning
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
NPC Leah Spotted In-GamePosted 7 Sep 2009 by
Back on April 1st, when the Archivist character was “revealed’ and a good laugh was had by all, there were some fans who noticed and wondered who was the female NPC speaking to Cain in the mock dialogue tree screenshot. We guessed that it was Leah, previously seen in the D3 introductory cinematic, but there was no way to know for sure. We do now, since as KnightWolf points out, the NPC in that screenshot is clearly the same woman as the one in the Leah concept art from the Blizzcon Art Museum. The side by side comparison in the image below makes it fairly inarguable.