Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
No Real Money Auction House at launchPosted 1 May 2012 by
Blizzard dropped a small bomb today that only the Gold AH will be available at launch. The Real Money Auction House will not be available at launch but be online approximately one week after that. Blizzard also put up a comprehensive Auction House guide, with all the information you ever wanted to know about the AH and how to use it.
The gold-based auction house opens its doors worldwide on May 15 with the launch of Diablo III, and we plan to bring the real-money auction house online approximately one week after that. This is a new service that includes lots of complex elements, so we are going to take a little extra time to ensure the game gets off to a good start before we flip the switch and open the real-money auction house for business.
For more information, head to the freshly minted Diablo III Auction House website, or check out the updated Auction House FAQ.