The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- Battle.net and Diablo 3 down?
- phenomenon I learned
- why crushing blow doesnt work?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- LOVE problem SOLUTION babaJI+91 8440828240 Bangalore
- TANTRA mantra SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- Jadu TONA SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- Kala Jadu SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- INTERCAST marriage SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
“No Plans” for Reaper of Souls Beta News from BlizzconPosted 3 Nov 2013 by
A fan tweeted Lylirra asking if that Battle.net icon change meant we’d get some Reaper of Souls beta info at Blizzcon. Apparently not…
No details to share right now about a Reaper of Souls beta. Sorry, sir (or madam)! –Lylirra
I’m Sir..no problem. Can you give us hope that we can hear good news for ROS Beta at Blizzcon?I’m just so excited about D3: ROS! –vaskobgn
I don’t believe we’ll have any additional news/updates about an ROS beta at BlizzCon either. (Me = party pooper, I know.) –Lylirra
Of course if they were planning a big RoS beta announcement (or start) at Blizzcon, there’s no way Lylirra would spill the beans in advance… would she? Eye patch or not…