This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Ups and downs of each version
- Tyrael build?
- SP Price Check Thread - Feb 2011 - Dec 2013
“No Plans” for Reaper of Souls Beta News from BlizzconPosted 3 Nov 2013 by
A fan tweeted Lylirra asking if that Battle.net icon change meant we’d get some Reaper of Souls beta info at Blizzcon. Apparently not…
No details to share right now about a Reaper of Souls beta. Sorry, sir (or madam)! –Lylirra
I’m Sir..no problem. Can you give us hope that we can hear good news for ROS Beta at Blizzcon?I’m just so excited about D3: ROS! –vaskobgn
I don’t believe we’ll have any additional news/updates about an ROS beta at BlizzCon either. (Me = party pooper, I know.) –Lylirra
Of course if they were planning a big RoS beta announcement (or start) at Blizzcon, there’s no way Lylirra would spill the beans in advance… would she? Eye patch or not…