Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- Go to nightmare/hell easy (mule etc.)
- Post and discuss your pets
- Veiled Crystals Hotfix coming soon
- Diablo 3 Controls Problems and Console Issues
- Big Diablo 3 News Coming At Blizzcon 2014?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- You can't please all of the people
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- Must have items?
“No Plans” for Reaper of Souls Beta News from BlizzconPosted 3 Nov 2013 by
A fan tweeted Lylirra asking if that Battle.net icon change meant we’d get some Reaper of Souls beta info at Blizzcon. Apparently not…
No details to share right now about a Reaper of Souls beta. Sorry, sir (or madam)! –Lylirra
I’m Sir..no problem. Can you give us hope that we can hear good news for ROS Beta at Blizzcon?I’m just so excited about D3: ROS! –vaskobgn
I don’t believe we’ll have any additional news/updates about an ROS beta at BlizzCon either. (Me = party pooper, I know.) –Lylirra
Of course if they were planning a big RoS beta announcement (or start) at Blizzcon, there’s no way Lylirra would spill the beans in advance… would she? Eye patch or not…