The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Ending, Beginning, and Advance…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Zeal/conviction build
- need suggestion about my game
- Dislike option on Facebook
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- OT: Sacred 2
No Diablo 3 Playstation Network and PC Battle.Net ConnectivityPosted 26 Feb 2013 by
Knowing how these things go when a game is released on console and PC, it would be quite unusual for PC gamers to be able to play alongside console gamers. As Diablo 3 will be utilising the Playstation Network for online play there will be no connectivity between that and Battle.Net. Also, the games are quite different with different interfaces which will impact the gameplay. Just to confirm this Blizzard have issued this comment:
In terms of allowing an analog controller hookup for the PC, we don’t have any plans for that kind of support right now. Similarly, since Diablo III for console was designed with a controller in mind, the PlayStation version of Diablo III will not support USB mice or keyboards.
At the risk of being abused by console gamers, I will say that nothing can beat a keyboard and mouse