This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
No Diablo 3 Playstation Network and PC Battle.Net ConnectivityPosted 26 Feb 2013 by
Knowing how these things go when a game is released on console and PC, it would be quite unusual for PC gamers to be able to play alongside console gamers. As Diablo 3 will be utilising the Playstation Network for online play there will be no connectivity between that and Battle.Net. Also, the games are quite different with different interfaces which will impact the gameplay. Just to confirm this Blizzard have issued this comment:
In terms of allowing an analog controller hookup for the PC, we don’t have any plans for that kind of support right now. Similarly, since Diablo III for console was designed with a controller in mind, the PlayStation version of Diablo III will not support USB mice or keyboards.
At the risk of being abused by console gamers, I will say that nothing can beat a keyboard and mouse