Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
No Diablo 3 Playstation Network and PC Battle.Net ConnectivityPosted 26 February 2013by
Knowing how these things go when a game is released on console and PC, it would be quite unusual for PC gamers to be able to play alongside console gamers. As Diablo 3 will be utilising the Playstation Network for online play there will be no connectivity between that and Battle.Net. Also, the games are quite different with different interfaces which will impact the gameplay. Just to confirm this Blizzard have issued this comment:
In terms of allowing an analog controller hookup for the PC, we don’t have any plans for that kind of support right now. Similarly, since Diablo III for console was designed with a controller in mind, the PlayStation version of Diablo III will not support USB mice or keyboards.
At the risk of being abused by console gamers, I will say that nothing can beat a keyboard and mouse