The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- How does Howl work?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes - 30 August
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
No Diablo 3 Playstation Network and PC Battle.Net ConnectivityPosted 26 Feb 2013 by
Knowing how these things go when a game is released on console and PC, it would be quite unusual for PC gamers to be able to play alongside console gamers. As Diablo 3 will be utilising the Playstation Network for online play there will be no connectivity between that and Battle.Net. Also, the games are quite different with different interfaces which will impact the gameplay. Just to confirm this Blizzard have issued this comment:
In terms of allowing an analog controller hookup for the PC, we don’t have any plans for that kind of support right now. Similarly, since Diablo III for console was designed with a controller in mind, the PlayStation version of Diablo III will not support USB mice or keyboards.
At the risk of being abused by console gamers, I will say that nothing can beat a keyboard and mouse