Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- When Kreshnik Berisha, the first
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Increase Mind Power With Neuro3x
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
Ninja Team Deathmatch PvP VideosPosted 23 Oct 2011 by
Site visitor Tevin has just got back from Blizzcon and he took some time getting stuck into the PvP Team Deathmatch that was on the show floor this year. He managed to grab some video footage which includes 2 barbarian, 2 monk, a wizard, demon hunter, and a witchdoctor video.
Check all the videos after the break.