Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- [1.13d, VANILLA, HC] ISO JMOD
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- BlizzCon 2014
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
Ninja Team Deathmatch PvP VideosPosted 23 Oct 2011 by
Site visitor Tevin has just got back from Blizzcon and he took some time getting stuck into the PvP Team Deathmatch that was on the show floor this year. He managed to grab some video footage which includes 2 barbarian, 2 monk, a wizard, demon hunter, and a witchdoctor video.
Check all the videos after the break.