Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- This is because Isotension enhances muscular T-Rex…
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Suggest me the best
- Little Known Facts and Did you Know
- Arcane Wizard - patch 2.1 Build
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Anyone playing Diablo 1?
- muscle building foods
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Any rare items worth rerolling?
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
Next Diablo 3 Patch Info IncomingPosted 8 Jan 2013 by
With the recent news that Diablo 3′s PvP Team Deathmatch is now defunct in its current form, we’re eagerly awaiting news of the next patch and of course more PvP information. According to a Tweet made today, that information could be coming very soon. The next few days in fact.
What are your hopes for the next patch and PvP in the update?