Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Not easily available in local stores.
- Tyrael build?
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
Next Diablo 3 Patch Info IncomingPosted 8 Jan 2013 by
With the recent news that Diablo 3’s PvP Team Deathmatch is now defunct in its current form, we’re eagerly awaiting news of the next patch and of course more PvP information. According to a Tweet made today, that information could be coming very soon. The next few days in fact.
What are your hopes for the next patch and PvP in the update?