Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- [1.13d, VANILLA, HC] ISO JMOD
Next Diablo 3 Patch Info IncomingPosted 8 Jan 2013 by
With the recent news that Diablo 3’s PvP Team Deathmatch is now defunct in its current form, we’re eagerly awaiting news of the next patch and of course more PvP information. According to a Tweet made today, that information could be coming very soon. The next few days in fact.
What are your hopes for the next patch and PvP in the update?