Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A Miner's Gold miner not spawning
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- clip diablo 2
- Legendary Drop Results
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
Next Diablo 3 Patch Info IncomingPosted 8 Jan 2013 by
With the recent news that Diablo 3’s PvP Team Deathmatch is now defunct in its current form, we’re eagerly awaiting news of the next patch and of course more PvP information. According to a Tweet made today, that information could be coming very soon. The next few days in fact.
What are your hopes for the next patch and PvP in the update?